Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by random_thotz
    although her comments on her son were starting to become repetitive and annoying
    I was actually very peeved that the folks at UPN played this whole Noelles son thing up to make Noelle seem irritating. I mean on *every reality TV show the mothers are going insane worrying or talking about their kids (especially a newborn) I mean look at Survivor, Big Brother .... and Tiffany probably talked about her kid just as much as Noelle, but Tiffany already had a 'personality' so they stimached Noelle with the annoying mother. Which I found weird cuz every good mother would do the same, if tyras mom was on a reality tv show she'd probably act the same way, so I dunno what UPN was really hoping us to think when showing those clips of Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats
    :eyeroll

Well I had a good time at least.
    lol, Im just kidding
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca#1fan
    lol, Im just kidding
    and smoking!

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    i am mad that she got elimated. I think thatthe other fish lookin g girl should have gotten eliminated.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I really didn't care too much for Noelle since last weeks epi. She just kept talking about her son. I'm happy she has one, but don't state it in every other sentence. PLUS! she is a short one, so she should of put some heels and a skirt on, and maybe it would of been Lluvy hightailing home.
    Kayser, you have Manorexia! - Danielle

i am surprised by the number of people in this forum who noted that naima smoked in the last episode, but they seem to not care about noelle smoking too.

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by deflyricist2006
    she is a short one, so she should of put some heels and a skirt on, and maybe it would of been Lluvy hightailing home.
    I'll agree with that last point. Wasn't it nice last season to see Eva turn up week after week looking nice, putting in the effort and (bonus points) having her own sense of style. You'd think these girls were going grocery shopping! Lordy, put on some heels, wash you clothes, make an effort. This is a job interview, albeit one on television!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    I'll agree with that last point. Wasn't it nice last season to see Eva turn up week after week looking nice, putting in the effort and (bonus points) having her own sense of style. You'd think these girls were going grocery shopping! Lordy, put on some heels, wash you clothes, make an effort. This is a job interview, albeit one on television!
    Ah, thank you! Jeez! I can't believe how cavalier some of these girls are about a $100,000 contract and the opportunity to get more where that came from. If ANTM really were my only opportunity to make it big and pull myself out of a difficult family/economic/etc. situation, I would be on point every second of that competition. Yes, it's important to have fun with it, but it is basically a very long job interview. Noelle appeared at judging time and again with curly hair even after they chastised her for it the first time...and to be the shortest girl and wear flip-flops? No, no, no.

I didn't like Smug Yaya, but I did respect her for the extra effort she put in to win the challenges. And I respected Eva for paying close attention to the judges' advice so that the subsequent photo shoots always reflected it. I like to see people "workin it" on my TV, dangit!

I really think Noelle could have stayed if she dressed up stunningly the way she did during the zodiac shoot (but with her hair down). I'm going to miss her!

Noelle is beautiful though not "modelesque." What appeals to me most about her is that she is beautiful inside as well. Sorry if that sounds sappy. I call it like I see it. She's kind and has loads of class.