Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle

4 days without washing your hair?!?!? No way could I do that. Granted, I go to the gym every day and work in a pretty dirty environment. But the second episode showed the girls working out, so she would HAVE to wash her hair after that...no?
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    4 days without washing your hair?!?!? No way could I do that. Granted, I go to the gym every day and work in a pretty dirty environment. But the second episode showed the girls working out, so she would HAVE to wash her hair after that...no?
    Well, there is dry shampoo so it is not impossible.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

i believe they were in the gym before they got their makeovers

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    i believe they were in the gym before they got their makeovers
    Right, but what I am saying is that she may have trouble maintaining that sleek look every day, especially if she is going to be working out (as she should). Curly hair can be tricky, blow outs take a lot of work!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Well, there is dry shampoo so it is not impossible.
    That I did not think of, good call. Of course, the likelihood that Noelle happened to have dry shampoo on hand is pretty small...

Well my hair (most curly hair) is dry. So even if I don't blow it out I can still go 3 or 4 days between shampoos. Not that I'm one...buts lots of socialites get their hair done at the salon before a big weekend,so they don't have to worry about doing it themselves. If you are working out just tie it up and wipe the sweat off your forehead...then let it down and flatiron or ponytail

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Lots of curly girls avoid washing their hair every day (once or twice a week is enough) as it gets dry and brittle very easily with constant washing, breaks, and is gererally very difficult to deal with. When I wear my hair curly, which is how it is naturally, I wash my hair once or twice a week only with shampoo. Otherwise it's dry, frizzy, and impossible. So the other days, I just put my hair in a bun and stick it under a shower cap (Yeah, I know it's nerdy, but I haven't got many options aside from not bathing! And...ew.) and take a shower anyway. If I straighten it, same deal. It takes forever to do, and I don't have time to do it more than once a week. So I try to keep my hair straight and dry for at least four days using said handy dandy shower cap. Trust me and my curly haired sisters...it is necessary.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

Guess I am in the minority then, I wash every day. But like I said before, I get pretty dirty.

Noelle did look nice with the sleek hair, but I thought it made her face look longer. Didn't she say that she just wanted to see what her new haircut would look like straight or did she actually have a problem getting it straight? I can't remember.

Guess I am in the minority then, I wash every day. But like I said before, I get pretty dirty.

Noelle did look nice with the sleek hair, but I thought it made her face look longer. Didn't she say that she just wanted to see what her new haircut would look like straight or did she actually have a problem getting it straight? I can't remember.

I thought she looked pretty excited when Tyra told her they were straightening it. She just wanted to see what her new haircut would look like when it was curly. Also, in the next panel, you can see she straightened her hair again.

It's a shame really that they apparently want her to wear it straight. She has the prettiest hair this season.

Sorry for the double post, but now that I have seen the show I have some things to say.

This girl has the best personality. She is so sincerely kind and warm.

Her photo was amazing! She seems pretty confident in front of the camera. Tyra said that her legs looked longer in her photo than all the taller girls' legs. I would like to point out that I posted this observation about her promo pic before the show ever started. She knows how to stand to make the most of her shorter height and her legs.

It is so nice to see a crop of girls who for the most part are turning out really good photos! They are a pretty bunch.