Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Noelle

I loved her alien shot. Great face, great pose!

I do agree that her hair looked better curly though.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Well, being a curly girl myself, I loved her from the get-go. Of course they went and straightened those gorgeous curls :phhht
    Anyway, I do believe they were permanently straightened. Someone said they didn't see how she could have got those curls with it permanently straightened? Just a curling iron with a fairly large barrel looking at the curls she had at the end, would do it.
    I've had my curly hair permanently straightened before, and it doesn't mean that it absolutely won't hold a curl if you curl it with an iron. It just means that after you wash your hair, it's still straight, whereas when you wash your hair normally, it goes curly immediately as it dries.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    Well, being a curly girl myself, I loved her from the get-go. Of course they went and straightened those gorgeous curls :phhht
    Anyway, I do believe they were permanently straightened. Someone said they didn't see how she could have got those curls with it permanently straightened? Just a curling iron with a fairly large barrel looking at the curls she had at the end, would do it.
    I've had my curly hair permanently straightened before, and it doesn't mean that it absolutely won't hold a curl if you curl it with an iron. It just means that after you wash your hair, it's still straight, whereas when you wash your hair normally, it goes curly immediately as it dries.
    I'm pretty sure it was only temporary; they straightened it and then they cut it, and that was it. The cut is why she wanted to see how it'd look when it was back curly.

They called it a blow out. That means it's not permanent.

So do they expect her to blow it out every morning to maintain the look of the makeover? She has natural curls, and who would want to mess with straightening it out every day...

one word.
    BRACES

something tells me she might go next...cuz they eliminated brita and all they did in the makeover was curl her hair! and they did visa versa for noelle! so they didnt take much time to CHANGE HER. sarah, tiffany, lluvy, keenyah and rebecca look like they will be around a long tyme cuz they got the biggest changes.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    So do they expect her to blow it out every morning to maintain the look of the makeover? She has natural curls, and who would want to mess with straightening it out every day...
    How long does it take to blow straight that kind of hair? It seems like it wouls be a huge project. Judging by past contestants' comments about the length of their days (16-18 hours a day), I wonder when they think she'd have time to keep it blown straight.

But yeah, I see her as a likely candidate to go next. I love her personality, but nothing about her says "model."
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Speaking as a girl with Noelle's hair type, blowing it out at that length can take soooooooo long! My hair used to be a little longer than her new length and to dry it and to make it that straight, it would take at least an hour... I don't know about Noelle, but just blow drying does not produce sleek results like that, a flat iron is needed.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Yeah But a good blow-out should last up to 4 days...you just don't let it get wet (shower cap!). My hair is curly like hers and I blow mine out and use a flat iron for touch ups.