Page 9 of 640 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

Yeah i agree. The first thing i notice when i look at this girl is her hair. Then her height. But that doesn't seem like a problem right now.

I actually really like her hair - it works for her. It certainly looks better on her than it did on Yoanna. It will be interesting to see what they do with her at the makeover. I agree with everyone who says they're not looking forward to the makeovers. There are only a couple of girls I'd like to see with a different look this time. And with the horrors of last season's makeovers still fresh in mind, I just shudder when I think of it.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    The thing with Naima is that her hair already looks like she has a makeover.

Her underwater shoot screams J-Lo, but she looks a lot more modely in her promo pics.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I definitely roots for this girl, she looks exotic and stylish.
    She is my favorite so far, go Naima! ^^

She's my early fave. She has that unique, high fashion and not so cliche look to her.
    I also like Tatiana, cause she reminds me of that girl Mila Jovovich from blue lagoon.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    She's my early fave. She has that unique, high fashion and not so cliche look to her.
    I also like Tatiana, cause she reminds me of that girl Mila Jovovich from blue lagoon.
    Hooray I love Milla Jovovich. She was in the Fifth Element (one of my favorite movies) which was listed as Yaya's favorite movie on the ANTM 3 website. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    Those are my top two, as well!

And it's funny (and I'm showing my age), because I was just thinking about the original Blue Lagoon last night - with Brooke Shields. Funny.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowchpotaytoe
    Hooray I love Milla Jovovich. She was in the Fifth Element (one of my favorite movies) which was listed as Yaya's favorite movie on the ANTM 3 website. Go figure.
    Haha cowchpotaytoe!! Milla Jovovich is my absolute favourite model - her look is so unique and beautiful, nothing like the new models where they all look 14!

Naima looks perfect as it is at the moment. Her eye brows and facial features and soft and beautiful, reminds me of Elyse's fine features.

She looks very sweet sometimes (underwater and promo pics) and sometime she looks ugly(Lying down shot) and sometimes she looks fierce (lady in red) what is her true colour?

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM