Page 7 of 640 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran
    Here's a link with a tiny bit of info on Naima.
    http://www.freep.com/entertainment/t...e_20050210.htm

Oh goodie, she's a drama queen beeyotch according to Ms. Banks in that article - interview.

I knew there was a reason I didn't like her...it's not that she is 'new' to the idea of posing and modeling, it's just her bitchiness is so blatant in her face when she takes a picture that it makes me not want to give a darn about her....she's to abrasive....another Camille, but less passive aggressive.

I really wish Tyra and co would stop choosing these media hogs because of ratings and pick girls who know what being humble means.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    ^How do you know she's a biaatch. There's nothing that infers that sense of her being a biaaaaatch in that article....
    beauty is only skin deep.

I disagree, Tyra, in the last statement, talks about her being edgi...that's Tyra speak for being a newer version of Camille from season 2.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    it's just her bitchiness is so blatant in her face when she takes a picture that it makes me not want to give a darn about her....she's to abrasive....another Camille, but less passive aggressive.
    I'm sure Tyra was referring to Naima's non-whitebread style of beauty. Or at least her dress sense. Of her hair cut.

her being edgy...that's Tyra speak for being a newer version of Camille from season 2.
    This brings me back to the makeover episode in ANTM3. Tyra said she'll give Kristi "edgy bangs", but was actually giving her "bitchy bangs".

I think Tyra wants to get some girls who are different than us but not one same as our personality or anotherr...

Shandi, Bethany, Elyse, Katie, Nicole, Xiomara, Yaya and all were different..

Couture Connoisseur
    I disagree, Tyra, in the last statement, talks about her being edgi...that's Tyra speak for being a newer version of Camille from season 2.
    Completely disagree. Ms.Tyra often described Elyse as edgy and high fashion.

And i wouldn't say Elyse was in it for the media publicity or she was a bitch (other than her episode 2 triade.)

Yes, right.

First of all, I have to say that I love your new avatar gunnarj. (It has Nicole Cycle3 on it)

Anyway, the article doesn't really tell me anything about Naima except that her name isn't a wierd eskimo word, and that she is a tough competitor. Tyra likes the word 'edgy'. "Edgy" is like saying "what you talkin' 'bout willis?" if Tyra was Gary Coleman, that's all. I like those who are confident, as long as she doesn't get camille-ish at all, i'm still rooting for her in the Top 4.

But I think Tyra does this to make more money for the shows...
    Why? Yes, because she wants to get some people in the penthouse and maybe there will make them a war because "edgy" as Cowchpotaytoe told, or "niggling"...

So she thinks we feel this looks fun to see them argueing together in the penthouse or Tyra makes a new photo shoots for girls, maybe scary or dangerous so she makes them girls crying or another as when Nicole and Robin were bad and afraid of snakes and Catie cried of scary in episode 3 and Eva didn't want to get a spider on her shoulder for the photo shoot.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Oh goodie, she's a drama queen beeyotch according to Ms. Banks in that article - interview.
    What? You got Drama Queen Beeyotch out of "She's so edgy like mmmppph."?
    I just got confused. Since when does the word edgy, or the grunting guttural sound "mmmppph" indicate a drama queen and/or beeyotch?

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 09:16 AM