Page 54 of 640 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    She's not raising her A-game. i'm starting to believe she won't make it to Top 4.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    She's not raising her A-game. i'm starting to believe she won't make it to Top 4.
    I think so too. She's starting to win the challenges like Yaya did last season. But i don't think she's going to win. But then again, it's hard to predict who's going to win this year. But naima, na...and besides her mohawk makes her very limited.

If this is her 'B' game, then she's still heads and tails better than most of the other girls.

I liked all her pictures to date. I'm a Capricorn, but I didn't think her zodiac sign brought shame to the sign. She could be asleep and still photgraph better than at least 4 of the remaining girls.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Actually she made a comment regarding Michelle's issue saying that she should relax and take it easy on herself. Mentioning her father's situation when he stresses out or something.

Naima is very mature and disciplined, which makes me doubt the fact that she'd act like Brittany, Lluvy, Keenyah, Noelle, Tiffany or Tatiana.

Rebecca, Tatiana, Kahlen were the other contestants that didn't freak out, so according to your theory all of these people can play the safe card! Which I doubt in the long run.

No,

Kahlen just said that the make-up challenge was done to show that Michelle could still be beautiful even with scabies.

Kahlen is an evil monster.

FORT Fogey
    Kahlen wasn't freaking out. She made a joke, which was well executed. Wooo Kahlen.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats
    No,

Kahlen just said that the make-up challenge was done to show that Michelle could still be beautiful even with scabies.

Kahlen is an evil monster.
    I'm not sure what you're replying to. I guess it's the last part since I wasn't mentioning Kahlen in anything else.

Yeah Kahlen was evil by saying that but it didn't sound to me like she was freaking out, but it was definitely STUPID!

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Kahlen wasn't freaking out. She made a joke, which was well executed. Wooo Kahlen.
    Oh it was funny. Don't get me wrong. But still mean.

Trust me, I laughed when I heard it.

It's the same kinda laugh when Eva said about Yaya winning the facial.

"lets just say the girl who needed the facial... got the facial."

ROFL

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Despite fears of her versatility, I don't think the mo-hawk has been limiting so far, considering the different looks she's had in the shoots.

Please keep this thread on the topic of Naima. Kahlen can be discussed in the (say it with me now) Kahlen thread.

Naima smokes.... what a turn off

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 09:16 AM