Page 52 of 640 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

FORT Regular
    I hope she steps it up because I would HATE to see her go so soon

Quote Originally Posted by toya_akira
    I agree the picture didn't look like representing a Capricorn and I think Naima can do better.
    But I didn't feel she was ugly and sad in the shot, IMO.
    She looked sad to me because the makeup she had on had downward slopes over the eyes. She should have been aware of that and adjusted her expression during the shoot.

I just saw the rerun of the episode.

There have been comments about the mohawk not working in all instances, but the photo on the tennis court was so phenominal in how she stood out as a hip, vibrant, vital girl. the mohawk didn't do anything to detract from that.

if anything, it shows her willingness to do something that others would find unthinkable and she should be commended to it.

we live in a new century and things have changes. covergirl's image should embrace the fact that young girls are becoming for independent and unique in their self perception.

I, for one, raise my hat to her for just being herself.

if nothing else, she's gained a lot of admirers who respect her and that is just as important as a contract with ford (although having both would be better)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
    I love Naima's sideburns! It's obvious she shapes them. I hope she never shaves them off...
    Yes I love her sideburns. They're awesome and looks so hot on her. I tried to get sideburns like that about 2 years back but it didn't look too cute on me.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Yes! I love her mohawk!

You hardly ever see chicks rocking the mohawk, especially models! She is one smooth mambo jambo!

For Naima fans, she has Heatherette's good word so far:

“You know who my favorite is? Naima, because she is the only one so far that realistically has the appeal to cross over and be a model. She reminds me of a CK Calvin Klein girl in the early ’90s, and that’s coming back. I can totally see her being a Cover Girl; she has a gorgeous face. She’s not your typical feminine girly girl, but [last season’s winner] Eva has that edge too. She acts like a model; when she goes to real casting calls after this, she won’t look like an amateur.” (Richie Rich)

And he comments more on the last episode.
    Source: http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/cont...=5795&zoneid=3

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    For Naima fans, she has Heatherette's good word so far:

“You know who my favorite is? Naima, because she is the only one so far that realistically has the appeal to cross over and be a model. She reminds me of a CK Calvin Klein girl in the early ’90s, and that’s coming back. I can totally see her being a Cover Girl; she has a gorgeous face. She’s not your typical feminine girly girl, but [last season’s winner] Eva has that edge too. She acts like a model; when she goes to real casting calls after this, she won’t look like an amateur.” (Richie Rich)

And he comments more on the last episode.
    Source: http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/cont...=5795&zoneid=3

OMG!!! Thanks so much for the article Salome. You absolutely made my day

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You can quit sniping at each other , We'll remove you or you can just leave. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort FAQ
    We do not allow flaming, baiting, or insults of other members of our site. We enforce this rule strictly.
    Contestants of a reality show, having voluntarily agreed to appear on our televisions, are open for criticism and praise, and everything in between, assuming it falls within the bounds of the rest of our rules.
    You don't have to agree with another member's opinion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own.
    Along the same lines, comments like "you must be deaf if you don't hear what I hear", "anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot", and so on are not acceptable. Practice the golden rule, and treat others like you would want to be treated.
    Our contestant threads are NOT specifically for "only good comments" regarding that contestant. They are for discussion of that contestant, both good and bad. We are not a fan-site for any one contestant, or any one show.
    Members who are flaming, baiting, or insulting other members will be removed from the site.
    Back to Naima and intelligent discussion on her show appearances.
    Last edited by eny; 03-27-2005 at 08:58 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know where I can find the "pre-show" photos of Naima?

"(ie, her pre-show shot with the long hair)"
    Last edited by Vintage; 03-27-2005 at 05:34 PM.

FORT Newbie
    im loving naimas attitute and her vibe.. shes so classy like and lady like.. her voice and how she speaks is kinda soothing too and really relaxed.. plus shes nice and hot

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM