Page 51 of 640 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Naima is another contestant (along with Keenyah) whom I love but have put me down because I am still waiting for that 'wow' photo.

I'm still waiting

Jim Morrison
    I love Naima's sideburns! It's obvious she shapes them. I hope she never shaves them off...

she's so mellow, i love that about her. if snoop dog was a top model he would be naima. errr... pharrel williams would be naima, they are both pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    Zodiac photo really SUCKED. Brought shame to my sign, (CAPRICORN!)
    Why? @@

This is my sign too!
    The picture was not good, but the face was cute in close-up, she looked like a sweet bull (not a goat ^^") there.

Quote Originally Posted by toya_akira
    Why? @@

This is my sign too!
    The picture was not good, but the face was cute in close-up, she looked like a sweet bull (not a goat ^^") there.
    I felt her close-up was HORRIBLE, she looked scared, sad, and unsure which does NOT represent a Capricorn. And plus it was just UGLY. Naima, I expected more from you .

I felt her close-up was HORRIBLE, she looked scared, sad, and unsure which does NOT represent a Capricorn. And plus it was just UGLY. Naima, I expected more from you .
    It's wasn't ugly. Why do I sense a bias from you? You always say "blah blah blah's picture SUCKED." I really don't want to debate, just an observation, but how you react on every model's thread (except Tiffany's of couse :rolleyes) pisses me off.

I DO agree that the photo wasn't Naima's best, but I definitely think she can do better. My other favorite, Kahlen, can easily surpass her. I hope Naima steps it up next week.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Model Behavior
    It's wasn't ugly. Why do I sense a bias from you? You always say "blah blah blah's picture SUCKED." I really don't want to debate, just an observation, but how you react on every model's thread (except Tiffany's of couse :rolleyes) pisses me off.

I DO agree that the photo wasn't Naima's best, but I definitely think she can do better. My other favorite, Kahlen, can easily surpass her. I hope Naima steps it up next week.
    Actually, she likes Tiffany and Brandy and thats pretty much it :p

I feel like one of the few that does not have a firm favorite. Honestly, every single girl left has impressed me at one point or another-I dont have any that I completely loathe and hate everything from like a lot of other people seem to have.

I agree the picture didn't look like representing a Capricorn and I think Naima can do better.
    But I didn't feel she was ugly and sad in the shot, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Behavior

I noticed the same exact thing she is always alot more harsher towards Naima yet Tiffany can do no wrong.

I think Naima's closeup was not so bad, but she did look a little unsure to me. Perhaps she is a little afraid of heights. I hope she does ok next week because she talked about feeling insecure, and then when the judges called her at the end, I think she was saddened and disappointed with the outcome of her pic.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM