Thread: Naima

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana View Post
    Wow, am I the only one that sees the way she comments about herself as something negative? I mean, I'm all for the self love and adoration, but to actually say it to the whole world? I'm sorry, I just see these things as signs of insecurity.

As for saying it was childish of her, I meant its childish of her to say all those self-loving comments as a way to say she doesn't care what others think of her. If she really doesn't care, then why even bother?

Of course, this is all just my opinion. And I'm aware I'm probably the only one here who thinks this way.
    I agree with you, whether or not she joking doesnt matter she is making herself sound stupid and yes immature!

Also, and I may be wrong here, but isnt Niama a recovering alcoholic?? if she is why does she say this...

did we party or what?!? me and JSPR (my pr team) did it up at prive, nobu, red room, some other spots that i was to incoherrent to remembe the names of by the time we got to them.

It just doesnt make sense, hopefully its not her real myspace, but if it is, she needs to be a lot smarter. I never had anything against Niama, but she surely does not impress me, all the pictures I see of her since the show are not good. She look sterrible in a lot of them, almost like she doesnt know how to carry herself, thats not right for a model.

CCL
    I don't think it's her..
    Last login: 24 April 2006...
    I just think that if it was really naima's, she wouldn't have time to check on it that often...
    I know some models with myspace accounts and they're on quite frequently, sometimes daily (depending on their location). Yes, the models I refer to are not at a Kate Moss level of fame, but I'm talking models with ad campaigns, major editorials, appearing on multiple catwalks etc. It's not hard with wireless internet etc. So it is not unusual. Furthermore, I remember Naima not being able to spell very well in a poem that someone posted a while back. So it could definitely be her.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

[FA Edit]

Some models, reality tv stars , etc. put some false info on their myspace pages as a way to keep them private and too many people or naysayers from finding them. It's away to stay in touch with their friends so they changed their demographics like marital status, age, etc. so people doing a search for their statistics wouldn't come up with their page or wouldn't believe it was them if they did. It's pretty common.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-25-2006 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Removed rude comment directed at other members.

Jim Morrison
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    This was posted in the topmodel LJ

http://i3.tinypic.com/wa1ptz.jpg

Okay, THAT is the best pic of naima i have seen

Does this mean that Naima's sideburns are history?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
    Does this mean that Naima's sideburns are history?
    i like naima's sideburns, i think its really cool!!! it gives more effect to the hairstyle, especially when she was still rocking the mohawk!!! haha
    Last edited by nAbsQ_1812; 04-26-2006 at 04:12 AM.

i don't really mind her sideburns. they don't bother me

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    her sideburns look fine to me...
    not many models have sideburns...hihi
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....

Quote Originally Posted by naima_4ver View Post
    her sideburns look fine to me...
    not many models have sideburns...hihi
    True........

FORT Newbie
    Hi everyone.I'm in Brazil but I love ANTM, I think Kahlen more beautiful than Naima but on the last test, the runaway, she was incredible. She had the courage to get beyond.

Hi Vanderbeek
    I loved that final runway with Kahlen and Naima too. They both were fierce. It's still the best runway show ever on ANTM, in my opinion.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM