Page 4 of 640 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

J.lo? I think she looks rather cutesyish......

i think naima is half black and half white. i don't know too many asian/filipino females named naima. that name is more common in the african-american or arabic culture.
    Lila, I agreed with you. I think she IS half-black and half-white (or something else). I mean, Her hair is clearly permed.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    Lila, I agreed with you. I think she IS half-black and half-white (or something else). I mean, Her hair is clearly permed.
    Not neccisarily, my sister whom is half black and half white has quite straight hair, in comparison to my other sister who has crazy curly hair. .

I dont think Naima is half black, half white anyways.

... I'm also half black and half white so, my hair's naturally wavey - not like nappy or wood hair like my siblings. So, you're right but I do think her hair's permed, I insist!

Anyways, Naima looks a lot like my baby sister. I even showed this picture to my mother (who is white by the way) and she agreed with me that she thinks she's might be half-black and white.

Let's get realistic, look at her color skin. It's definitely not mexican, arabic or even japanian. It's more of half of something mixed with half of something else. I know color skin when I see one.

Anyway, when the show's on, and I'm sure we'll soon find out who and what exactly is she. I'm 75% certain that she's half black and half white. If I'm wrong, I'll take my words back.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I know that "Naima" means "She's asleep" in arabic but I don't think it's an arabic name.

I think Naima is a very very beautiful girl. Her look reminds me of April a lot (its a good thing though)

FORT Newbie
    thanks for having my back on this one lonelyguy82!! i think naima is definitely half black. now she maybe half asian or half white, but she is definitely half black. she rerminds me of younger version of veronica webb. and we all know that she is black. veronica is also from detroit.

Kao
    Naima could also be a bastardation of "Naimah" (which is a girl's name in Swahili). And who cares WHAT her ethnic makeup is, really? I think she's a lovely girl and I hope she goes far.

Couture Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    japanian.
    Is that a word? I thought it was Japanese.

Anyhoo, She's deffinately striking. I love the hair, and I love her choice of clothes. I also think she has stronger facial features than some of the other models. she's in my top 5.

I'm sure that once the show starts, we'll be treated to a story about Naima's background. For now, let's stop with the discussions of skin colors of varying ethnicities before it veers into controversy.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I like her face, hate her hair and, basing my opinion purely on these two shots, don;t hold out a whole lot of hope that she'll last long.

Her second shot is all wrong.
    I don't think she could strike a more awkward or less 'modelish' pose if she tried.

Hopefully she's a fast learner and will take whatever help they're offered on board or I can't see her making too many cuts.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM