Thread: Naima

maybe i am too late going to the site, i can't see the news. however, that's never mind. i am looking forward more news and pics of naima!!

Attention to all DETROITERS: Get your cameras ready for a Naima sighting this coming July 4th. Naima will be finally going home to Detroit!!! Please do share the pics

http://www.detnews.com/2005/events/0...E01-229871.htm

Rhythms & Rhymes

Come on downtown. If you're worrying about what to do with the kids once you get there -- hours before the fireworks show -- don't fret. Just make your way to Hart Plaza and its first Rhythms & Rhymes from the Hart showcase.

Created by the Parade Co. to draw families downtown, the free family event, from noon till 10 p.m., will feature performances by Rare Earth and the Contours; Eliza, a blues singer; Aretha Franklin's son Teddy Richards and others. The music gets under way at 3 p.m.

Naima Mora, winner of this season's "America's Next Top Model" search, will be among the celebrities reading on the Rhymes stage, where the theme is Promoting Literacy in America, and local and national celebrities and children's book authors will share their favorite stories. Jugglers, magicians and clowns will draw smiles around.

On the upper and lower levels of Hart Plaza, look for puppet shows, face painting, rock climbing and more. Food, at a nominal charge, will be available

Nicole!? Won!? Oh Yeah! dephiant's Avatar

huh?

Thanks for the news there Eric! Cool stuff, Naima looks so happy and cute in that picture with the penguin.

So how can i entice Naima to come to Vancouver?...hmm....

Seriously i like the mohawk, i think that style accentuated her face very well, long hair would be cool, just cause it's hard to go wrong with long hair, IMO. Naima works well with short hair, that isn't wide. of course i'm just a guy and really i don't know much about hair, but i try to sound as metro as i can.

Deb you're envy_naima!? and i thought there was someone else out there who is more of a fan than you were! heh.
    Last edited by dephiant; 06-28-2005 at 07:03 AM.
    beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses
    and is associated with such properties as harmony of form,
    excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.
    (refer to picture at left.)

Welcome to Bucketheadland EricIsBacchus's Avatar
    Thanks for the news there Eric! Cool stuff, Naima looks so happy and cute in that picture with the penguin.
    No sweat. Happy to do it.

So how can i entice Naima to come to Vancouver?...hmm....
    I hope she comes to Kansas City some day. I already asked her if she's ever been here...of course she hadn't.
    If she does come to KC I've got dibs to interview her, only this time it would be face-to-face and not over the phone.

My sister is going to the Fourth of July fireworks in Detriot. We live near there. Hopefully she can get pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ev700
    My sister is going to the Fourth of July fireworks in Detriot. We live near there. Hopefully she can get pictures
    That would be awesome!!!

Hey Naima fans!! I'm finally back! Sorry it took so long! I didn't realize that the forum was back up until someone e-mailed me! I still love Naima! She rocks my socks!

Quote Originally Posted by t_ffy
    Hey Naima fans!! I'm finally back! Sorry it took so long! I didn't realize that the forum was back up until someone e-mailed me! I still love Naima! She rocks my socks!

T_ffy we missed you, glad you're back on the naima thread and still a devoted Naima fan as ever

Nicole!? Won!? Oh Yeah! dephiant's Avatar
    VOTE FOR NAIMA

Apparently Naima is a nominee for an award for the Teen Choice Awards 2005. Her Category is "Choice Reality/Variety Star Female"

Even if you aren't a teen, go and vote for her! Maybe we'll get to see her on TV again!

So go over to https://www.timeinc.net/teenpeople/s...005/terms.html and click on WAVE II, Naima's section is like 3 pages in. While you're there...why not vote for anything Alias..OC..Greenday..Mariah Carey..yeah.
    beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses
    and is associated with such properties as harmony of form,
    excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.
    (refer to picture at left.)

if i can go to there and see naima with my eyes, that's great. however, i can't. i am not there and i can just stay in hk.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM