Page 14 of 640 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

I don't see the resemblence with Janice Dickinson.If anything I think Rachel Bilson(summer from OC) looks like Janice but not Naima.
    I'm not so sure about Naima though.She looks very small..very "petite" and in her pictures she looks a little...tough or something.I'm not crazy about her although i have a feeling she'll make it top 7

I'm thinking Naima will go far (possibly winning) whether I like her or not. It's not often that when Tyra speaks of a gir'l before the show starts in an interview, that the gir'l is eliminated quickly. Tyra talked about Eva's edginess before and she ended up winning. She's already stated that Naima is a confident gi'rl with a lot of edge.

She absolutely does not look like Janice. Michelle looks more like her.

After watching the insider video Salome posted in the Ep 1 thread, I FINALLY see why they say this girl has talent... I can see her being winner material. Although the photos on the Top Model main page are not great.. She has no expression. Ann/Kelle syndrome?

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    This girl would be one of my faves, but Im still not gonna single out any one till I see the first episode.. Ann killed me during her auditions.
    Maybe Naima would be striking too.

I'm hoping her similarity to Yaya begins and ends at "talented," because I don't want to have to root against my early favorite b/c of a snooty attitude. I hope her inner beauty matches the outer!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

After seeing the AOL clip, I hate the mowhawk. It's definitely not versatile enough for modeling.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Well, Yaya was my favorite last time, so I won't mind Naima being similar to her in SOME areas. And I heard somewhere that she was pretty laid-back. Niama seems to be one of the pre-show favorites, so lets hope she does'nt disappoint.

Laid-back sounds good. I hope it's true. At any rate, I can't wait to see her in action Wednesday night.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    I'm hoping her similarity to Yaya begins and ends at "talented," because I don't want to have to root against my early favorite b/c of a snooty attitude. I hope her inner beauty matches the outer!
    Oh, how true! Yaya was one of my early faves but I couldn't stand her attitude. It was so frustrating: on one hand, there was this beautiful girl who photographed amazingly. Then said girl opened her mouth and came across as a condescending, know-it-all bitch. I officially got off the Yaya love train after the respeito incident and as you all know, thing got a lot worse from there. While ANTM is a modeling competition, it is also a reality show. Personally, I find it hard to root for the villain, so I'm hoping Naima will be just as beautiful and talented as Yaya without the attitude.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM