Page 13 of 640 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima

FORT Newbie
    I am willing to bet a million dollars that she is half black, half mexican. Also, a million bucks says she doesn't lose the mohawk, I bet she keeps it for the entire show. any takers on either of the wagers?

I luv Naima... she seems like a super sweetheart The mohawk is hot... i hope they let her keep it ")

FORT Newbie
    i don't think naima is hispanic at all. i think she is a light-skin black female. i don't know any hispanic women with the name naima. the name naima is more common in the african-american community. thats just my 2-cents!! i may be wrong, but i am certain that naima is black or at least half-black. there are many bi-racial children who are half-black and half-white who look hispanic.

FORT Newbie
    you may be wrong...and you are.

It's likely that Naima's ethnicity will be explored and explained on the show. I would say this topic has been discussed way beyond the point of being useful. Let's table it until the show starts and there is more information to work with.

Thanks.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Yo.

I'm not sure I really like Naima.

As far as looks go, Naima doesnt really do much for me, I mean her look is very high fashion and different, but thats all I can really say about her look. Its not very commercial ill tell you that. So at the moment i am not really liking this girl too much.

However she might win me over with her personality, when I saw her doing ballet in the teaser I am like maybe for once ANTM might of cast a modest model (all that from seeing her do ballet, weird eh) Well yeah if she remains modest and not full of herself I will probably like her. But if her personality blends in with the other models then BLAH

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think she is of middle eastern descent, very striking girl.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    However she might win me over with her personality, when I saw her doing ballet in the teaser I am like maybe for once ANTM might of cast a modest model (all that from seeing her do ballet, weird eh) Well yeah if she remains modest and not full of herself I will probably like her. But if her personality blends in with the other models then BLAH
    Having a calm, low-key personality like Nicole would probably be a good things, seeing how regularly the girls from pass seasons embarrass themselves. But I really like the sound of her being a ballet dancer.

She dances ballet, too? (I love ballet.) It just gets better...

so into you posted this nice picture of Naima - **spoiler** for some?: click.

I always feel sorry for the models who get the "Janice Dickinson's love child" comments, even if Janice was quite pretty once. I do see the resemblance here:

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 08:16 AM