Thread: Naima

Kao
    That cheetah pic was absolutely LOVELY!

Quote Originally Posted by clairaf
    hey did naima win cg of the week this week? I heard some people say they cancelled it?? or maybe i just misunderstood it...

i felt really bad for naima because it looked like she was almost crying after tyra's comment....cause before, i always thought naima was too tough to cry....i'm SOOO glad Naima is winning CG of the week every week in a row....that just shows Tyra "HAH! You were wrong! Naima is a fan favourite! The public loves her personality!"...

now, my only hope is that Naima wins CG of the week all the way till the finals....that'll show tyra....

one week, they are telling her that her voice was too fake and over-the-top and she needs to be natural and the next week they tell her that her natural personality is too forgetful....and the one week when naima is very bubbly, they tell her her personality is slipping....if I were naima, I'd be really confused and wouldn't know how to act in future panels
    Yes she did. They announced it toward the end of the show.
    How can she lose I vote for her every week.

FORT Regular
    I watched the insider video of Naima too talking about how the experience in Africa humbled her and how the other girls keep bringing up her winning the previous challenges and how those prices wont come in handy right now. She does think that they dont really come in handy but that's not what important to her. She said that anyone can steal a tennis racket and a diamond necklace and you wont be able to see that anymore. But her experience in Africa, seeing the stars, smelling the air, digging a hole, those are memorable and those are things thats gonna remain in her for the rest of her life. Inspite of the girls whining, she still praised them for still being a good sport and she likes how they joke around. It only proves how mature Naima is. What she said was really touching. I can't believe there's still girls like her who value a experiences like this more than material things.

About Tyra commenting about her personality, well Tyra and any of the judges dont seem to know what they want. When someone is too loud, they want her to tone down. When they tone down, they want her to be bubbly and wild. When someone is too commercial, they want her to be edgy. And when someone is edgy, they want her to be commercial. What the hell do they want for crying out loud!!!!!!

Kao
    Beats me. I've been trying to figure that one out for a while now.

can someone tell me how naima styles her mohawk.. i want to do it for me
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Celica,

They want a nice, perky, bubbly girl with good looks to match. They want someone who can be an easy, breezy beautiful cover girl. They need some personality but too much "wildness" would be bad for the PR department. They need goodness, but not someone so holy and shy that it turns everyone off.

In short, they want a mass commercialy viable model.

Quote Originally Posted by Oublier
    Celica,

They want a nice, perky, bubbly girl with good looks to match. They want someone who can be an easy, breezy beautiful cover girl. They need some personality but too much "wildness" would be bad for the PR department. They need goodness, but not someone so holy and shy that it turns everyone off.

In short, they want a mass commercialy viable model.

But Naima keeps winning CG of the week each week doesn't that prove that she is indeed a mass commercially viable model?

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    But Naima winning CG of the week each week doesn't that prove that she is indeed a mass commercially viable model?
    I think Naima is very commercial. But they have to tell her she has to improve SOMETHING, lol.

Seriously, I think it's going to be either Naima or Kalhen winning, but Kahlen has the extra "warm girl" glow that may take her to the top.

Brittany I'll rule out as the third to go because she is too out there for CG.

But they have to tell her she has to improve SOMETHING, lol.

I really wish she would get rid of that Mohawk and grow her hair longer.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    But Naima winning CG of the week each week doesn't that prove that she is indeed a mass commercially viable model?

They didn't know bout that when the competition was going on.

I watched Kahlen's insider video and she said if some animal attacks them while they're sleeping, she wanted the animal to eat Naima first cuz she think she's her best competitor. I can't see Naima saying that (being eaten first) to Kahlen. Naima would probably say "if some animal attacks Kahlen, I would save her and offer myself to the animal."

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 09:16 AM