Thread: Naima

FORT Newbie
    i think the best thing the fans of naima could do for her is to keep voting for her for all the polls like cover girl of the week and the official site poll...

that way IF she doesn't win the contest...she'll know that she was the FAN favourite!!!

personally, if I didn't win a contest but I knew that most of the people was rooting for me...I would feel better than if I won the contest but most people were resentful of my win

So it'll be SOOO cool if Naima wins covergirl of the week ALL THE WAY until the final episode!!!

I loved Naima's cheetah picture look at the how graceful her hands look while holding that lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430

I loved Naima's cheetah picture look at the how graceful her hands look while holding that lotion.
    Yes, I love the way she is holding that bottle, it's very original and none of the other girls are holding that way. The picture is kinda like saying look at my nice legs, if you want nice legs like these, then use lubriderm. It's genius!!!

And I think she has a great personality from what she showed us in the last episode. That comment about the how the hippos were looking for marbles was halarious! I can't believe Tyra said she is lacking personality. Naima is soo funny, her joke about how she thought Jay was giving her the lotion so she can put it on was also halarious. And I don't think she was mean at all by asking Michelle if she feels alienated.
    Last edited by ANTMADDICT99; 04-29-2005 at 01:31 AM.

Naima's cheetah shot is awesome! you can see the product well
    "this love is unbreakable..."

!

Thanks so much for the photo you posted Coftia, really appreciated it
    Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous, my favourite naima photo!!

I still don't want her to win, but she's finally beginning to stand out in her shots, bring personality to them and step up her game

Great job for this week, that shot was great and i love it, it's really selling hte product!

Though, i disagree strongly that it wasn't mean of Naima to ask michelle if she felt alienated....i mean who says that? That is so cruel, and if you're concerned you don't use the word 'alienated' i know this! I can't believe she said that...because it's mean and it was completely inappropriate to say it in front of all the girls, no wonder michelle's so emotional

I've noticed that they send a lot of girls with little friends around the house...
    That has nothing to do with modeling!

Oh well, sorry just my Humble Opinion

I loved Naima's pic this week, it's absolutely gorgeous! I thought her posing was really good as well, she had a lot of movement. If you watch the insider videos, you can tell she's a total sweetheart, too. In 'Sore Winners,' Keenyah and Brittany make some pretty nasty comments under the guise of kidding-around, but Naima takes it all in stride. Rather than getting bent out of shape or pissy, she just laughs it off. I also liked how she said she wouldn't care if she lost her tennis racket or diamond necklace, she would always remember the stars in Africa which is more valuable.

ETA: Good call on the Sore Winners!
    Last edited by starlette01350; 04-29-2005 at 02:18 AM.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by starlette01350
    I loved Naima's pic this week, it's absolutely gorgeous! I thought her posing was really good as well, she had a lot of movement. If you watch the insider videos, you can tell she's a total sweetheart, too. In 'Sore Losers,' Keenyah and Brittany make some pretty nasty comments under the guise of kidding-around, but Naima takes it all in stride. Rather than getting bent out of shape or pissy, she just laughs it off. I also liked how she said she wouldn't care if she lost her tennis racket or diamond necklace, she would always remember the stars in Africa which is more valuable.
    Omg I officially love Naima, that is awesome that she said that. My audio doesn't work for any of the clips so I always have to read their lips, and it just doesn't work out. She does have a personality and it's GREAT!

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starlette01350
    In 'Sore Losers,' Keenyah and Brittany make some pretty nasty comments under the guise of kidding-around, but Naima takes it all in stride. Rather than getting bent out of shape or pissy, she just laughs it off. I also liked how she said she wouldn't care if she lost her tennis racket or diamond necklace, she would always remember the stars in Africa which is more valuable.
    I liked that too, but she went into the realm of "too much information" when she mentioned digging a hole. Wasn't the clip called "Sore Winners" though?

I also liked how she said she wouldn't care if she lost her tennis racket or diamond necklace, she would always remember the stars in Africa which is more valuable

Hearing her say that made me love her even more.

I liked that too, but she went into the realm of "too much information" when she mentioned digging a hole.

I was laughing so hard about that

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 09:16 AM