Thread: Naima

A peocock pose or something like that...

well, not like this one, but maybe similar...?

or something like the above.... I know this is just a bunch of random pics from google, but i just thought it would be kinda cool to have a peacock photoshoot or something... alright i'll shut up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Didia

A peocock pose or something like that...

well, not like this one, but maybe similar...?

or something like the above.... I know this is just a bunch of random pics from google, but i just thought it would be kinda cool to have a peacock photoshoot or something... alright i'll shut up now.

It would definately be cool but I doubt that they'll come up with a brilliant idea like that.

Yeah, but a peacock isn't a very african animal. I agree that it would be cool, but I doubt they'll use it.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Someone posted a picture of a perfume for, "Envy Perfume," either in here or maybe the Seven Sins thread. Anyway, I think Naima's is the only one that would be used for an ad. She looks like a perfume ad with her wistful gaze and couture look (topless with expensive fabric). Well, maybe not the green in her hair, LOL, but she looks beautiful!

hey guys,..... tis has been bugging me for a long time now..... since she isn't getting that mmuch screen time, doesn that mean she won't be the winner... lets just hope that iam wrong. cause eva got most of her screen time, about this time of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Didia
    hey guys,..... tis has been bugging me for a long time now..... since she isn't getting that mmuch screen time, doesn that mean she won't be the winner... lets just hope that iam wrong. cause eva got most of her screen time, about this time of the show.
    That isn't necessary true, but read the spoiler thread if you want to know who the supposed winner is.

In the 7 deadly sins photoshoot this photo of Naima TOTALLY sold me. This one is WAAAAY better and puts her at the top of my list. This pic is way better than the crap they picked.( It's an avatar but you get the idea) This pic is georgous! Just imagine the ENTIRE photo! Ooo la la! Not THATS an ENVIOUS expression!

In Anderson's Funhouse! CrazyForKahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    In the 7 deadly sins photoshoot this photo of Naima TOTALLY sold me. This one is WAAAAY better and puts her at the top of my list. This pic is way better than the crap they picked.( It's an avatar but you get the idea) This pic is georgous! Just imagine the ENTIRE photo! Ooo la la! Not THATS an
    That is such an early 90s Madonna album cover. In a good way and a bad way.

giz
    very diplomatic of Tatiana, what she said in the article. (don't know why I'm assuming she's not sincere). shows some brains that, versus Sara's behaviour.

Rad
    Is it true Naima has a twin sister? if she does are they identical? lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM
  2. 03-23-2007, 09:16 AM