Page 9 of 245 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

I know, where have you guys been? The Gucci walking-on-stilts days are over. Flats are in this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    Oh God, I am so with you. Every-time I walk by a teen ager I want to grab them by the shoulders, place a heavy book on their head, take their sneakers off, put them in heels and tell them to walk.

Do little girls not play dress-up anymore?

I will admit, wearing sneakers IS very comfortable....for working out. But they are so manly looking, I would never be caught dead wearing anything with less than 1 inch heel when I go out in public.

I say you and I team up Vivican and set these pubescent girls straight (walking in heels that is...lol)
    Thanks for the heads-up. Good to know that if some strange girl or guy wearing 6-inch stilettos tackles me to the ground the next time I wear sneakers (which is 99.9% of the time), that I've just had a run-in with the Heels Police.

How about implementing a mandatory shoe code? What a throwback to the days of women being prohibited from wearing pantsuits to fancy restaurants! I would moan and b*tch about how feminism apparently hasn't reached every corner of the globe if I wasn't so damn amused.

I love nausicaa. (You know, it's hard enough to make my feet endure any sort of shoe in the first place...)

Hm, we're more than a little off-topic, as much as I enjoy our tangents together. It comes down to the fact that models do need to know how to walk in heels. I think it's a little unfair, however, to deduce from one second of footage that Michelle will be doomed to a horrible walk. If she can't at the beginning, she'll hopefully practice and get better. I think the judges rarely eliminate girls based on their walks, at least not right away.

I agree Salome. Neither Shandi or Yoanna could walk at all when they first started on the show, but they both improved greatly by the end of the cycle. Michelle may have just tripped or may have been nervous, it is hard to tell from the clip, as Salome already said.

I can't decide how I feel about Michelle yet. Her jaw is a bit of a turn off, but it could turn into an asset if she learns how to pose correctly. I guess I'll have to wait to see her photographs from the show before I make a decision.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

In the teaser trailer Michelle so looked like Jeniffer Garner. Not at the point where she tripped out of her shoe, but when she was hugging that girl when the voiceover was talking about the winner receiving a modelling contract.

If that person is Micheele anyways, it was when all the models were running to get their portfolios and then Michelle wrapped this other model in a hug, and she had a gigantic smile on her face. She looked exactly like Jeniffer Garner

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    First impression: not really crazy about her face and bone structure....something a bit too tomboyish about her.

May as well not get to know her. She'll be the first one out!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Kao
    I'm going to cheer for her because so many people are saying that she doesn't deserve to be here, and I think she does! She be the underdog...

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I'm going to cheer for her because so many people are saying that she doesn't deserve to be here, and I think she does! She be the underdog...
    "dog" being the operative word!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

After seeing the AOL clip, I really do like this gi'rl more but I don't want her to win this competition any more than I did. I think she's a nice gir'l who's just sweet and down-to-earth and reminds me a bit of shandi. But I believe Shandi belonged in this competition simply because she was tall, had beautiful legs, and gorgeous body and a cute face after her makeover. Michelle has a strange body, and a non-reversible jaw and she just doesn't seem like she belongs in this competition. I can't see her becoming a mo'del .