Page 8 of 245 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Yes strange, strong features can be an asset but so far I REALLY don't like Michelle's look.

If she can't walk, looks like a man, and photographs like Kristi, why is she in this competition? It will be very interesting to see who she beat out for the spot.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

maybe Michelle, I don't know... Why is it getting harder and harder picking a favourite when everyone seems so bland [idiotic hypothethical question I suppose]

Michelle just seems like a total joke to me. She obviously can't walk as it shows in the teaser. She has broad man shoulders in that dress, and a broad jaw. From her tanktop and red dress photo, I'm guessing she can't photograph either. I just can't see her ever winning this competition. Hopefully, her first portfolio picture will change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Um, I can't help but wonder why no one has done the painfully obvious and called her "Manchelle" yet, but maybe I underestimate.
    The sound you hear is a collective and resounding "Doh!"

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    They can't make that big jaw go away. It looks just like Kristi's jaw last season. As a result her features look like they are fleeing upwards on her face to get away from it. Great body though.
    I love how you added in that compliment at the end - almost as an humane afterthought.

I don't know. I like butch girls. And Michelle certainly fits the bill. And she's got a nice pair of gams. I say: (Now watch my optimism bite me in the face come March 2. )

Couture Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    God, I learned to walk in 5 inch heels by the time I was 7.
    Me too, and i've got a penis.

Girls these days depress me. I keep pulling my hair out when I see some Ms.thing walking in 1 1/2 inch heels and struggling with it... and even worse, seeing 98% of the female population wear sneakers. God, i'm not anti-femmanist or anything, But i just... love.. shoes

Not to mention it's pretty sad when a 16 year old gay kid is giving 21 year old women walking lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivican
    Me too, and i've got a penis.

Girls these days depress me. I keep pulling my hair out when I see some Ms.thing walking in 1 1/2 inch heels and struggling with it... and even worse, seeing 98% of the female population wear sneakers. God, i'm not anti-femmanist or anything, But i just... love.. shoes

Not to mention it's pretty sad when a 16 year old gay kid is giving 21 year old women walking lessons.

Oh God, I am so with you. Every-time I walk by a teen ager I want to grab them by the shoulders, place a heavy book on their head, take their sneakers off, put them in heels and tell them to walk.

Do little girls not play dress-up anymore?

I will admit, wearing sneakers IS very comfortable....for working out. But they are so manly looking, I would never be caught dead wearing anything with less than 1 inch heel when I go out in public.

I say you and I team up Vivican and set these pubescent girls straight (walking in heels that is...lol)

Awe, come on people! Walking around in heels for extended periods of time, especially when people are on their feet all day, is NOT comfortable. God forbid women actually choose comfort over vanity. And men, until you walk around the city all day in a pair of heels, give it a rest. On the other hand, if girls do want to be models or are going on a show like this, they should know how to walk in heels.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by starlette01350
    Awe, come on people! Walking around in heels for extended periods of time, especially when people are on their feet all day, is NOT comfortable. God forbid women actually choose comfort over vanity. And men, until you walk around the city all day in a pair of heels, give it a rest. On the other hand, if girls do want to be models or are going on a show like this, they should know how to walk in heels.
    Not to mention that walking in heels everyday is horrible for your back, ankles, and feet and can lead to severe orthopedic problems later. And since I'm currently in 2 feet of snow, there's no way I'm going to wear heels out of doors. Heels+shoveling snow does not mix.
    But if you're going to be on a modeling show, for goodness sakes, PRACTICE before the show starts! There is no need to blatantly ignore reality - fashion models need to know how to walk in heels!

I love seeing a girl in a nice pair of "ballerinas" (different types) or "greeks" + nice pair of tight "Diesel" or "Levi's" jeans. High heels don't attract me! I guess I'm on the elegant side. Btw aren't high heels out in USA? They're here!