Page 7 of 245 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

Ha - Lisa Cant is great! Cute little elf.
    I think Michelle looks more, in fact a lot, like Isabeli Fontana, as Milay said...

I'd like to see more before I form an opinion, because Michelle's group shots aren't very good, but her strong features that are turning people off now are probably an asset. Um, I can't help but wonder why no one has done the painfully obvious and called her "Manchelle" yet, but maybe I underestimate.

Yes, well aside from both woman being much much more beautiful than Michelle, I do see a bit of a resemblence in both.

ETA: Manchelle!!! Oh Gosh, thats almost as good as mAnn.....

Kao
    Aw, don't pick on Michelle. Just because she looks a little bit rough doesn't mean she isn't any good. And don't they take the promo pics right away?

I'm going to wait a few episodes and see what she does. More than likely she's never been in front of a camera before.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    hahaha omg this season is gold all-ready! Just look! We have Foxxy Cleopatra (Brandy), Celine Dion's less scary, but equally pointy sister (Christina), Catie 2.0 (Kahlen), Droopy Dog (Lluvy), BeerWeave (Tiffany) and now Missy Pyle (Michelle)!!! Dude! This is totally going to be the best season EVER for recaps and discussion hahaha. Can't you just see it?

As Austin Powers would put it.....she's a man, baby..yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Um, I can't help but wonder why no one has done the painfully obvious and called her "Manchelle" yet, but maybe I underestimate.
    Oh Salome, what have you started?!

I don't know guys, this girl does look mannish in the promo pictures, but I think she has potential. Good body for one thing. Her strong features may be a real asset. Maybe she is uncomfortable in front of the camera? Tyra needs to soften her look up.

Now that i think of it, she mANchelle does look like a man.

Anyone catch Michelle on the ANTM 4 commercials?

It is an extended "clip" of the first show, where they show various snippets of scenes and they show Michelle walking to the Judges in the room like it's a runway (you know the score), and literally the 2nd step she takes, she trips over her heels and stumbles...this season's Norelle it seems when it comes to her walk.

Which makes me think....how can these girls NOT know how to walk in heels if they 'truly' want to be a top model? God, I learned to walk in 5 inch heels by the time I was 7.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    Oh Salome, what have you started?!

I don't know guys, this girl does look mannish in the promo pictures, but I think she has potential. Good body for one thing. Her strong features may be a real asset. Maybe she is uncomfortable in front of the camera? Tyra needs to soften her look up.
    They can't make that big jaw go away. It looks just like Kristi's jaw last season. As a result her features look like they are fleeing upwards on her face to get away from it. Great body though.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    They can't make that big jaw go away. It looks just like Kristi's jaw last season. As a result her features look like they are fleeing upwards on her face to get away from it.

Remember Tyra said she didn't think Kristi's jaw needed to be a detriment. If only she had learned how to use it, it could've been an asset. Strong features can be good and make a person memorable. I like features that make a person unique and not cookie-cutter. Tyra's forehead anyone?