Page 54 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    Michelle is so charming and offbeat, she is just so lovely. I see her making the fashion destination trip. Maybe top three, it just depends on if she can hold it together. I have loved Angry bunny since the beginning so I am hoping she'll do it!
    Ich liebe dich!

FORT Fan

what was the makeup person thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    This one is Michelle:

Not her strongest photo....
    Thank you for posting that. I think her body looks incredible, but that is the WORST MAKEUP I have ever seen. Her eyes slant up at the outside, like a cat...why put the high point in the middle, like she is in pain, or has a migrain? Someone needs be channelling the spirit of Kevyn Aucoin, like right now. I like that she has the body of an athlete. (a skinny athlete, but an athlete).

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    I think she is the most consistent of all the girls, she is also very versatile!
    Ich liebe dich!

I just dont see her as a Top Model! But she is one of the prettiest and she photographs well...that walk is hideous though! and if she hasnt improved it by now then she doesnt deserve to be there. They need to have another walking challenge soon. To see whose improved and who needs to be slapped!

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM*Male*Fan
    I just dont see her as a Top Model! But she is one of the prettiest and she photographs well...that walk is hideous though! and if she hasnt improved it by now then she doesnt deserve to be there. They need to have another walking challenge soon. To see whose improved and who needs to be slapped!
    Yep, thats what I was thinking.. they need to have another walking challenge to see if anyones improved, because half of the girls needed help in the walking department.

But then again, Jay Alexander hasnt even been on the show much lately, so they probably havent even practiced alot.

Either way I still feel that most, if not all models need a good walk to be even considered a top model.. I think these girls are worrying about there photos too much and not hitting the runways enough!

I'm angry, sorry folks!

I just hate her hair.
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    Yep, thats what I was thinking.. they need to have another walking challenge to see if anyones improved, because half of the girls needed help in the walking department.

But then again, Jay Alexander hasnt even been on the show much lately, so they probably havent even practiced alot.

Either way I still feel that most, if not all models need a good walk to be even considered a top model.. I think these girls are worrying about there photos too much and not hitting the runways enough!

I'm angry, sorry folks!

Dont be sorry you are just telling the truth!

They need to be practicing runway! especially since thier last challenge in deciding who becomes top model is a Fashion Show. Not a photo shoot. So if they plan on making it that far they need to get practicing!

FORT Fan
    I don't think her walk is that bad. I would like to see them in action, aka the "Heatherette Show" in season 3. I agree completely... they need to walk again. This season seems very flat in comparison to last season.

FORT Fogey
    I don't have any doubt that Michelle will have a fierce walk when the moment is on. She seems to have the ability to pull it together in the final minutes.

I love this girl!

I think Michelle has a great body, but her face is very questionable. It doesn't fit together well. The only one of her pictures I really liked was the 1-800 Flowers shoot.