Page 52 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by la_nube_oscura
    *spoiler*

Her latest info on the wrestling website shows that she is 120 lbs. -- down from 130 lbs. during the show. So does this mean she lost a few pounds post-antm filming??

Really? That's definitely a positive thing. What's the address for the message board?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyForKahlen
    I'm never a fan of the 'gawky, unmodelly one' [Shandi, Noelle] (would American Idol have deliberately poor singers and improve them throughout the show?) - but Michelle's doing everything Shandi couldn't do - take some good, expressive pictures.

She doesn't have the advantage of being ridiculously skinny, and she still doesn't always know how to hold her body, but I've been kinda impressed. She's no chance of winning and probably doesn't deserve to make the Final 5, unlike the other Gawkmore Girls, but she can actually look like a model. Good for her.

She's the perfect girl for the cover a so-so indie-rock album. And I mean that in a good way.

How well would some of the other girls do with impetigo?
    Nicely put. I'd love to see the freakout that Tiffany or Brittany (or Noelle!!!!! nasty, evil grin here...)would have had over impetigo.

FORT Newbie

Please Help!!!!

A friend and I have a big money bet on what star sign Michelle actually is. It doubt it has anything to do with her photoshoot on the subject. Anybody know her birthday? Please, do tell

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by la_nube_oscura
    *spoiler*

Her latest info on the wrestling website shows that she is 120 lbs. -- down from 130 lbs. during the show. So does this mean she lost a few pounds post-antm filming??
    That must take a lot of will-power to lose weight, considering she's skinny if you take into account muscle tone and how tall she is! I really hope the stylists (make-up and clothing) stop putting red on Michelle. With her new hair colour and skin tone, she needs softer shades of pink make-up, like the flower shoot. I think if Michelle could gain some confidence and learn to hold herself more elegantly, she might have a real stab at being an outstanding model. She takes direction well from the photographers for the most part, and if she learns to walk, then she'd have the gig in the bag! I hope she does get job offers from the exposure that ANTM will giver her... I feel that she is an underdog, but I'm really rooting for her.

I think Michelle is going to get alot of attenetion after the show. The lens loves her
    even when her make-up's running down her face. I hope she is around till the end. I have always thought she was the best one and the fact is brown or blond hair the girl takes great pictures.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cheermom174
    I think Michelle is going to get alot of attenetion after the show. The lens loves her
    even when her make-up's running down her face. I hope she is around till the end. I have always thought she was the best one and the fact is brown or blond hair the girl takes great pictures.
    All right, Cheermom, I've gotta ask: Are you Michelle's mom? (Being that you, too, hail from Terre Haute and no one just randomly conjures up "cheermom" as a screen name unless one is...a cheering mom.) Of course I'd love you to 'fess up, 'cause then we can get you to tell us all kinds of things about Michelle--funny stories, etc.--but I won't ask you to do that.

If you are Michelle's mom, then congratulations for raising such a lovely, polite, kind-spirited daughter. Yes, she has modelling potential in spades, but these aforementioned qualities will help her all her life, beyond modelling. If you're not Michelle's mom, then I'll just say I agree 100% with your comment above!

And, if you're not Michelle's mom, perhaps you know Michelle? Any stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Violin Linguist
    All right, Cheermom, I've gotta ask: Are you Michelle's mom? (Being that you, too, hail from Terre Haute and no one just randomly conjures up "cheermom" as a screen name unless one is...a cheering mom.) Of course I'd love you to 'fess up, 'cause then we can get you to tell us all kinds of things about Michelle--funny stories, etc.--but I won't ask you to do that.

If you are Michelle's mom, then congratulations for raising such a lovely, polite, kind-spirited daughter. Yes, she has modelling potential in spades, but these aforementioned qualities will help her all her life, beyond modelling. If you're not Michelle's mom, then I'll just say I agree 100% with your comment above!

And, if you're not Michelle's mom, perhaps you know Michelle? Any stories?
    LOL I am not her mom the screen name is beacuse I am the mother of a cheerleader ..Cheermom... yes I am from the same town and everyone here is cheering her on. I just think she is doing great on the show and hope her sucess continues.
    continues.

Michelle reminds me of a starbucks clerk i met once
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

FORT Fan

Terre haute! (Terrible Hell)

Quote Originally Posted by cheermom174
    LOL I am not her mom the screen name is beacuse I am the mother of a cheerleader ..Cheermom... yes I am from the same town and everyone here is cheering her on. I just think she is doing great on the show and hope her sucess continues.
    continues.

Hooha and Booyah!
    I lived in Terre Haute, too (actually W. Terre Haute) just past Toad-Hop (the red-neck area)... and I really get a kick that Michelle is from Brazil, where I used to buy hay for my horses.
    My dad is an alumnus of the university there.
    No town decorates for Halloween as well as Terre Haute.
    Michelle is a good representative of that small midwestern down home-iness.
    You go girl...give good face!

FORT Fan
    I never saw the aliens photo shoot and can't tell which one is Michelle. Does someone have the pix?