Page 5 of 245 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

I'm seeing a lot of Clea DuVall in her (the from the Grudge and Identity). Clea DuVall, unfortunately, IMO is hideous. I'm really seeing man-in-drag when i look at her photos. Not excited about this g'irl at all. Can anyone get me a picture of Clea for comparison?

the second pic looks a lot better, she doesn't seem that great.
    If it's 0 degrees and it's going to be twice as cold tommorrow, how cold would it be?

Well she definitely has strong looks. But from those photos, it makes her look a bit masculine.

A little manish in the first shot. I also did a double take because at first glance I thought she was plus sized and then I saw the yellow skirt shot. However looking back at other profile photos Eva was all nostrils so who knows with this one. Maybe she will surprise us.

Couture Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by cowchpotaytoe
    I'm seeing a lot of Clea DuVall in her (the from the Grudge and Identity). Clea DuVall, unfortunately, IMO is hideous. I'm really seeing man-in-drag when i look at her photos. Not excited about this g'irl at all. Can anyone get me a picture of Clea for comparison?

She also played Georgina in Girl,Interrupted... one of my favourite movies.

Oh god, she's hideous!
    Well okay, not ugly in the way that normal people are ugly, but pretty fug for a person who wants to make their living being pretty. She's just not visually pleasing. But she does seem like she at least has a personality judging from her profile....which is good...for a wrestler.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I think I have decided - I really don't like her look. She looks horrible in her first portfolio photo and just as bad in the red dress photo.

She has the same problem as Kristy did last season, her jaw is just too huge....maybe she can take a picture so it doesn't look so prominent.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Why aren't you looking at the group lying down photo. There she looks like a drag-queen.
    beauty is only skin deep.

I get the same vibe from her I got from Magdalena last cycle - someone in Mag's forum said she looked "ready to give a beat-down" and I totally see that with this girl - very thuggish - but I have been wrong before