Page 14 of 245 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

Oh goodness this girl is awful...I think she goes bleach blonde. oh no..

The last sentence Michelle said in her preshow interview sounded really conceited to me, did anyone else hear it? I can't really remember what she said but it was like these girls better watch out cuz there's a real model here or something to that effect. I just hope she wasn't being serious because up to that point I had begun to like her.

Poltical exile next 4 yrs ewogirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowchpotaytoe
    The last sentence Michelle said in her preshow interview sounded really conceited to me, did anyone else hear it? I can't really remember what she said but it was like these girls better watch out cuz there's a real model here or something to that effect. I just hope she wasn't being serious because up to that point I had begun to like her.
    She wasnt...she was hamming up for thecamera and showing us some of her wrestling rap...it was a joke
    :santasmil but more importantly peace on earth.....

Well, that's good. I'll just have to be less critical when I judge every aspect of her physical being.

I Would rather have Mary than Michelle! I Saw Mary's Photo booth Picture on the show they Were Fabolous! i was going to cry when she started crying!!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    The one color a naturally dark-haired girl with a pale skin tone should never attempt is blonde. I have a bad feeling she is going blonde.
    Damn right she went blonde... and not just any blonde - it's super, orange, fake-looking blonde now.
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-05-2005 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Damn right she went blonde... and not just any blonde - it's super, orange, fake-looking blonde now.
    Yeah that's the case when Tyra tries to turn a gorgeous brunette into a yellow blond! I **** hate it. :phhht Tyra needs to consider what's the best for a girl and not the TV ratings. #@! Tyra :phhht

Kao
    That's....terrible. Don't they take in consideration people's coloration when they do the makeovers? THe general idea of a makeover is to make the person look better, not worse!

Yeah, it looks super fugly, Amanda's makeover turn out to be great in my opinion after a while, so we just have to wait and see!

The over all mood over blondes, no matter how bleached they are is sort of...degrading to me.

I think it looks nice, but maybe that's just me. It just feels like....blondes get this negativity to them now-a-days. Like the minority. I, of course, would prefer a 'Shandi-Blonde' then a 'Amanda-Blonde', but both are good in their own right, watch her own it in photos? But c'mon...peroxide isn't evil. Most people with peroxide in their locks have gone far. (And I think maybe a blonde'll win this time, considering we've had three brunettes/darker haired girls as winners.)