Page 12 of 245 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Well I was really on the fence for Michelle. Her profile shots were good. So now with 3 good shots, and 2 bad shots, I guess its my positive for her.

I thought about this. In the group photos Brittany looks like a sweet spunky girl. But she is actually like Mikalah on Idol. You like her at first, but now I don't like her attitude. Imagine living with her 24/7! BADABING BADABING BLING BLING BLING all the time...
    beauty is only skin deep.

How did you know she is like Mikalah? The Previews?

^What? I just said she is LIKE Mikalah....

Cute but can be annoying

I love Michelle's height & age and the picture of her in the yellow skirt is really nice. Her other pictures so far, I haven't been that fond of. Looking forward to seeing her on the show though and hopefully will be able to jump on the Michelle bandwagon.

Gosh she looks like Melissa from PRoject Runway....hopefully the makeovers will help.

For the record I always liked Michelle too, and never expect or expected her to get cut first

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    Gosh she looks like Melissa from PRoject Runway....hopefully the makeovers will help.
    So into you:::: Dang it, I was gonna say that. I was pulling all the way through for Melissa. Michelle is "rougher" than Melissa (Melissa has modeling down, even at 16, and I never saw a bad image of her). I like Michelle, but I think she might get a trouncing when it comes to the clown makeup thing.... Her features are too strong to be able to "work" that kind of makeup. I like her, but will refrain from an all out "favorite" declaration just yet.
    Could does not mean should

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I don't think Michelle will be like Ann exactly: People were always saying how beautiful Ann was and hoping to capture the extent of that on film. Having seen the AOL preview, Michelle doesn't exactly have that. In any case, I think she could do well, and I hope she does.
    I agree, Salome, Ann was more obviously beautiful at first glance. Michelle is quite striking though. I don't really get why everyone is saying that Michelle has been unpopular so far ( a lot of posters do like her and have from the first- you, me, Milay, bobpickle, gemma etc ).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Her second pic, in the back looks good and she does have a very powerful look: strong, femine, beautiful. I can't wait to see what her portfolio will look like. The reason that I rated her so low is because of the front picture, it looks she is either cracking her neck, or she has a really big crick in her neck and can't move it.....either way she looks like she is pain. It might just be a bad picture though~Laura

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    OMG she lloks like a MAN