Page 11 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

I think Michelle looks pretty good in the trailer, as she is her face is nude (not wearing make-up, you sickos ) The make-up in the group shots seem to make Michelle look a tad drag. Just a though. Still not sure about this one.

^That's exactly how I feel too. Now I'll admit she's a little rough around the edges, but with some cleaning up, she could be really good. Her profile pictures are great.

My prediction is that she could be the next Ann. Nobody saw any potential in her at first, and now look where she is!

I love me some Michelle! The underwater closeup!

There's a preview clip of the first episode on Yahoo! I can already say that I can't stand Brittany. Btw there were many delicious black girls, I don't know what Tyra was thinking. :rolleyes

Kao
    That pic of her is awesome. I really hope she isn't the first cut.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I thought she would be a second-rate Ann (who herself was a second-rate Adrianne), but that Atlantis picture is quite good. But it's currently here only decent picture.

Michelle looks so beautiful in that screen cap Milay!

My gohs, I never saw that close up, but after seeing it, I must say I am plesantly suprised.

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran
    I thought she would be a second-rate Ann (who herself was a second-rate Adrianne), but that Atlantis picture is quite good.
    First of all, Ann is not a second-rate Adrianne to me, who always believed in her; to me, there's no comparison. But on the subject of Michelle... I don't think Michelle will be like Ann exactly: People were always saying how beautiful Ann was and hoping to capture the extent of that on film. Having seen the AOL preview, Michelle doesn't exactly have that. In any case, I think she could do well, and I hope she does.

Personally, I've always thought Ann to be a poor man's Eugenia, and Adrianne a poor man's Liz Hurley.

Anyway, stupid AOL clip. Can't see it on my computer, so no permanent impressions of any contestant thus far. Michelle actually looks pretty cool, but God - the Kerry/Mulroney chin and the Swank-esque machismo just totally boggles my mind. So not sure.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    OMG. I'm on the positive side with Michelle now. Thanks MILAY. You've succeeded in convincing me. Now I like every single girl except Tiffany. Somebody better do some convincing.

Its an ad really, hard to find on the yahoo. Brittany is soooo wicked!
    beauty is only skin deep.

You change sides really fast! She looks good in that picture!