Page 10 of 245 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle

I cant belieave they chose this girl for this season, and didn't chose mary nargis or rachel last season. In her profile pictures she was good-looking, in the AOL video she looks really really bad

CCL
    But it's not (just) about looking pretty - it is about looking distinctive, memorable, striking...pick your adjective. I think Michelle can pull that off (much more so than your prototypical Barbie blonde). The proof will be in the pictures.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Couture Connoisseur
    After seeing the AOL clips, it's a done deal.

This girl horrifies me.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    But it's not (just) about looking pretty - it is about looking distinctive, memorable, striking...pick your adjective. I think Michelle can pull that off (much more so than your prototypical Barbie blonde). The proof will be in the pictures.
    well i kinda agree with you. this girl looks good in her profile pics. she reminds me of Ann in them but Norelle placed 5th because she didn't look pretty in person (but i disagree with the judges for eliminating her.. for obvious reasons)

I loved Michelle's personality and looks. She was the only girl with non make up on! Anyhow her portfolio pictures are very good, she's doing the Isabeli pose in the left one.

I think that in the AOL video clip Michelle looked like a Miss America wanna be.Like before her "trainer" slammed her down the pose she was doing was very...angry cheerleader/crazy miss america contestant.Her hair is horrible and her body is too muscular imo.

Ok after watching the AOL clip, I can tell that she's rough, VERY rough. But still, I maintain that with a really good maekover she could be a strong contestant. I'm looking foward to seeing what happens to her.

Kao
    I am too...she's a bit rough around the edges, but she doesn't have any experience, so hopefully with a good makeover and some good shots we can see what she can do. There's a market for that "tough look" so I don't think that will catch her out just yet. I'm going to see what she does this week.

Hmm, i think I am in the monority on Michelle. I think she is going to excel in this season. She looks amazing in the trailer. She has a freat smile, and the only thing that poses a hindrance to her is her jawline. In the trailer she looked very much like Jeniffer Garner, and has a great body and great skin. So i think she will make it far. Final five in my books

I think she's adorable with that accent and just being so enthusiastic about wrestling. I actually like that some of you see nothing in her, because that makes her more endearing to me. She's not pretty, but she has a potentially strong look, and I hope she proves everybody (except Milay) wrong.