Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Lluvy

bunny_tsukino
    she has no bonestructure, i dont like her face

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    I don't know honestly. Something about her face isn't doing it for me. It just looks kind of...flat. Like squished downward...I don't know. It's just weirding me out a bit. But it's probably just me.
    Not just you. Her face reminds me of a persian cat, except with those huge bobblehead-dog eyes. Creeps me out a little.

And I can't stop wondering if her name is pronounced with the Celtic rolled "Ll" (as in the word "milloinaire"). Llyuh-vee. Or did her mom spend too much pharmacalogically-enhanced time watching Gilligan's Island reruns?
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

alfred_cec
    Though she's got a weird face,but I colud see her model

I'll stick to my previous comments: Norelle meets Mya. Her face is like 'woah!'

Side note... If she's been a model before, then why the hell is she a janitor now?

funkalicious
    She looks freaky? Her name reminds me of Luvvy, the duck from Charlotte's Web which I had been studying for Literature last year. She looks a tee wit like a duck too, but I see her going far.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    You have to luv this show for the names. Anyway, I see this girl being eliminated pretty early.

Milay
    Great features. I don't like the commercial stuff from before. She's my Top 5, beautifully shaped lips! Her eyebrows are very high shaped.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Yeah you gotta love this show for the names. Only 3 or 4 common names.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Ownlyanangel20
    1) Hate the name

2) Hate her look.

Sorry, but this has got to be the worst looking model I have seen on ANTM. Sorry, but she looks like a sick horse.

Her poses are ghastly. Why do some many girls think the wider they open their mouth, the more they are modeling?

She's got a unique look, that's for sure....but unique doesn't necessarily mean perfect for modelling. I disagree with this girl. She's too...odd. In a bad way.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."