Page 1 of 103 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Keenyah

Keenyah

[IMG]images/img/keenyah.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/keenyah2.gif[/IMG]
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Her jaw is very strong, but other that that she has everything going for her. She looks very nice in the group shots as well.

I think this is possibly Keenyah:

http://members.blackplanet.com/sxymdl33

MY PROFILE

Female Dating

Virgo

Race:
    Black

High School Student

Job Industry:
    Other

College:
    Howard Univ

Graduation:

INTERESTS

Cars/Motorcycles, Eating Out, Shopping, Travel, Video Games, Web Surfing

Basketball

Alternative, Dance, Hip Hop/Rap, R&B

Fashion, Film/Movies, Photography, Urban Arts

Beauty/Fashion, Entertainment

FREAKS

Wassuper... this is the one and only slim sexy of the millenium. in case yall n`s wanna know what i look like...read this okay boo? i am 5-10 and a half. i weigh 135 pounds. carmel complection, pretty brown eyes,long chocolate legs with smooth skin,hair 3 inches past my shoulders. i model, run track, love to skate and get my boogie on. im nice and a fun person to be with. i dont have a current b/f and i am not picky so u might have a chance baby. Ha...i love to make u smile. Maybe we can hook up one day and have some cleanor nasty fun...whatever you prefer.

What i like in boys:::

1~good looks can help

2~smart (like me)

3~nice,kind,blah,blah,blah

4~FUNNY!

5~ taller than me. if you are shorter it turns me off!

6~when you give me something and i didnt even ask

7~street smart

8~PRETTY TEETH..for those of you who looked around after reading that...dont even holla back!

9~a good head on your shoulders!

10~money,so i dont have to worry about you having something for yourself! Just be yourself!

That`s pretty much what i like so if u like what you read/hear (whatever) then holla back and drop a note. if u stay anywhere near Carson,Cali. then maybe we can swap numbers or summin. and you MUST have a pic of you on your page in order to have that privilege. Im going to have a lil sexy pic on here in a min. so dont trip! ONE
    (I just quoted it in case the page gets deleted or changed or whatever in the future)

The only thing that really conflicts with it being her is the age but that could've been made up.. anyway, in case you're wondering how I found the page and why I think it's her, I searched "Keenyah" on google (since it's a pretty uncommon name) and found a page linking to "Keenyah's page", which is the link above. Lol, I'm not trying to be creepy or anything looking on people's profile pages. The height and weight pretty much match up, same with the location (CA), and the page was made before, well, today, and today is when UPN put up the profiles. Maybe it's just a completely different girl named Keenyah and it's all a coincidence
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-08-2005 at 06:11 PM. Reason: removed email address

Where do you find all these things baby_wipes ?

Wow her profile is...erm....interesting .

lol yes very. She's a pretty girl but her cheaks sick out a bit. But very pretty still
    SmiLeyGuRL

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I like her. But she's square...Wow, I've never seen such dominant jaws before.
    beauty is only skin deep.

The jaw scares me. And anyone else notice how her right eye is quinting a bit more in both photos?

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    ^ Oh yeah! I see it now.

Keenyah looks stunning lying down, in the group shot. Did she have a fringe there?
    beauty is only skin deep.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I too thought see looked stunning lying down, and was king of dissappionted when saw her strong jaw-line. But it could also be her winning feature, like Tyra's forehead, so I'll wait and see.

I like the strong jaw line, it makes you look twice. Don't like the hair, Tyra has to fix that, her legs are crazy and the total body package is cool!