Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Keenyah

FORT Regular
    She is very pretty and so far my favorite but I will have to watch to really make that official. If that is her profile did anyone notice how on the upn antm website they put her height a 1/2 inch taller and her weight 5 pounds less? I guess they are trying to promote that high fashion model size.

Pretty! Very cutesy wootsey!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    She's nice and tall, and has the body, but I hope she gets a hairstyle that flatters her face a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    She's nice and tall, and has the body, but I hope she gets a hairstyle that flatters her face a bit more.
    Yes, I'm seeing long wavy extensions to soften that jaw. I don't know - I can't visualize this stuff beforehand.

I think she may be a bit of a sleeper, and go farther than many of us are thinking. She has the body, looks potentially versatile in front of the camera, and is unique-looking without being too weird. I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the top five.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I think she looks really pretty in the close-up picture.

I'm rooting for Keenyah in this competition. Hopefully she can do well, her jaw is a tad bit strong but hopefully like reality t.v fan said, they can give her a more flattering hairstyle.

I'm getting some Xiomara flashbacks when I look at the shape of her face, but from her prelim pictures I think she'll be able to work it the way that Xiomara couldn't. I really like Keenyah's look. Hope she makes it to the top 3!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I like her and soooo didn't expect to see that she was 19. Tyra isn't going to be into the long bangs, but otherwise they probably won't touch her. She's in my top three so far!

Hopefully, they won't take any pictures like that full frontal overlit shot. It's very unflattering for her face. She has too strong of a jaw to be lit like that without at least turning to profile. My hope is that she knew this already, but had to do it so that they have things to pick on in the future.
    Last edited by VeronicaBelle27; 03-02-2005 at 02:10 PM.
    Could does not mean should

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    I think a short, boyish haircut a la Eva the Diva might work in her favour. Or would that make her already prominent jaw line too big? Long, curly extensions, Kelle style could also be an option. Definitely extensions in some form anyway; her hair needs some more volume.
    I too am thinking shoulder length curls, but would also consider razor cutting straight hair into the frame of her face from ear to neckline.
    Could does not mean should