Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Keenyah

Because of her jaw line, it would be best for her NOT to get a shot pixie cut...that style can only work on women who have delicate soft features because it tends to make them stronger and harder.

She defiantely doesn't need that with her jawline...her best best is extensions down to her shoulders, that will soften up her face. And a nice soft wave or curl would be better than straight sleek hair for her face.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    Because of her jaw line, it would be best for her NOT to get a shot pixie cut...that style can only work on women who have delicate soft features because it tends to make them stronger and harder.

She defiantely doesn't need that with her jawline...her best best is extensions down to her shoulders, that will soften up her face. And a nice soft wave or curl would be better than straight sleek hair for her face.
    That's totally what I would have suggested.

I've got my eye on you Ownlyanangel20 -- you're pretty spot on...

she should get long hair

Yes, I think she was with a ponytail on her hair in this picture.

Keenyah is not in my top 5, but she is definitely up there. Gorgeous skin. Love the eyes. I think her face is striking and like the jaw personally. I'm hoping for long extensions for her. In my opinion, this is shaping up to be a really great season!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    I agree. Keenyah looks really beautiful in all of the group photos as well. I think her strong jaw could work in her advantage; it would be her trademark feauture, like Tyra's forhead.
    Her face has such an interesting shape--the jaw is balanced by cheekbones, and the gorgeous delicate nose and lovely mouth. Completely different from the Kristi/Michelle Jaw of Oak look.

Shee looks like a finalist to me, if she can pose well.

I'm surprised that she is not generating that much interest so far. I have a feeling this will change once things get started. She's really gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    I'm surprised that she is not generating that much interest so far. I have a feeling this will change once things get started. She's really gorgeous.
    I think that could change, too. She reminds me a bit of Kelle, the more high fashion black girl of the group, who also didn't get much attention pre-show. Hopefully, Keenyah will have an easier time in front of the camera. She's maybe number six or seven for me right now.

I Think keenyah has the strongest look out of all the african american girls.Out of all the girls I'd place her like 6th out of 14.She has a look that alot of models have that won't necessarily look good on photos(although i think it will) but will be much prettier in face.Hopefully she'll know how to work her jaw line.Go keenyah

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    Oh wow, i just noticed something funny

look at Keenyah's pic in the group shot where they are all lying down and touching each other and stuff

Does she not look like a black Jennifer Lopez there, well thats what i thought, i could probably be so very wrong
    In that picture, I actually think she looks like Naomi Campbell.