Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Keenyah

I love the first picture of her. I really like her look, she has got the face of a haute couture model with her face shape as most haute couture models have a unique look to their face, especially when it comes to the sqaureness of the cheeks and/or jaws.

The first picture really shows her beauty. But the 2nd photo, not so good. She becomes lost in the pose, trying to figure out how she should look to the camera. All her energy is in her hands and her hips, as a result, her face lacks the shine it has in the first pose. So if she could learn to be body aware but still maintain awareness of her face muscles, she could go very far.

If she gets to the makeover portion, I would love for her to have extensions in her hair, because the short crop she has now only adds to the strongness of her jaw.

I like her look, and I think she has more potential to work through her strong features than Kelle did, based on the photos we've seen so far. I really have to get over to the upn site and see the rest of this stuff.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    I like her look, and I think she has more potential to work through her strong features than Kelle did, based on the photos we've seen so far. I really have to get over to the upn site and see the rest of this stuff.
    I agree. Keenyah looks really beautiful in all of the group photos as well. I think her strong jaw could work in her advantage; it would be her trademark feauture, like Tyra's forhead.

She looks like Naomi Campbell to me in the underwater group photo.
    I think her jaw makes her unique and not in an unattractive way.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I have a feeling Nigel's going to pull a Xiomara on this girl. He said Xiomara had too big and uneven of a jaw, and too many teeth in her mouth. I get the same vibe from this girl, and I don't think her face photographs well. Her jaw is lumpy and uneven, like she'd had the mumps. It's very harsh to me, and I don't know how well it will translate into most photographs. I'm really not feeling it in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    She looks like Naomi Campbell to me in the underwater group photo.
    I think her jaw makes her unique and not in an unattractive way.
    Woah, she does look like Naomi! What a complement!

I agree that her jaw will benifit her; it makes her rememberable, and unique. I think Keenyah will be around for a while .

I love how she looks in the underwater shot. I think she's more beautifuol than Xiomara - Xio was pretty conventional looking aside from the teeth, IMO. Keenyah stands out in a crowd. I'll have to go look at the other two group shots that are floating around, b/c I don't remember how she (or anyone else) looked in those.
    Token Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    I like her. But she's square...Wow, I've never seen such dominant jaws before.
    With that jawline she could very well be a Kennedy love child.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I just went and looked at the underwater shot, and she does look awesome. I just think the head on view is EXTREMELY unflattering. She needs to know how to hide her flaws like any other model, and know her angles. Because clearly, this ^ is not it.

I like her in the t-shirt shot, as well, but the red dress photo isn't the greatest. But none of the girls, except for maybe Tatiana, look terrific in that one.
    Token Christian.