Page 5 of 386 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahlen

This girl is one of my Favs... she has an amazing look!! She has what is Hott right now in high fashion...I believe she can go to fashionweek right now... and walk with the best of them. I hope she makes it far.... Im cheering for her :cool:

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_tsukino
    she looks sad and lonely to me. very cassie. her eyes are just... dead
    Yup. And look how huge the shoes are on her feet! Clearly they aren't hers. Poor little orphan girl in somebody else's shoes is the vibe.

FORT Newbie
    not seeing the shoe thing boxhill looks to me like they fit! yeah and if you look closely you can se her intials on the bottom! i like the shoes!

I really don't see what you guys see. She looks like every other gir'l I see every day. Bo-ring. Bring on somebody who attracts my attention and doesn't repel it.

I agree. She looks like a tall, skinny version of the average 16-year-old mallrat to me. Boring.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I agree, she does look normal at the moment but to me it's just because of the straight blonde hair as it doesn't do her any favours.

If you look closely at her facial bone structure, it is so beautiful and her cheekbones are stunning. Her eyes are also amazing. I wish her luck and I also hope the judges keep her until the makeover episode because I believe she will shine then (if they did give her the right hair cut and colour).

FORT Newbie
    maybe the boring tall and skinny average mallrat but lets she if she can preform first, before turning her away and not giving her a chance throwing her in a boring category who doesn't excite most. cause if you ask me, you could be a drop dead gorgeous model with the hright and features, but if you dont have what it takes in front of the camera or on the runway you will get no where! I'm gonna wait and see her performance before I jump to conclusions like the rest of you!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KahlenJ1J12A01
    not seeing the shoe thing boxhill looks to me like they fit! yeah and if you look closely you can se her intials on the bottom! i like the shoes!
    I looked again and I think you're correct: they're not as big as I thought at first. (But I don't see initials. Maybe we're not looking at the same picture.)

She still doesn't do much for me so far, though. She's pretty, but not interesting. But time will tell.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I don't even think she's pretty at all. Cheekbones are nice, mega horrendous cheekbones are scary. She's got scary nasty ones, at least to me. When the skin hollows out like a skeleton between your cheekbones, that's when I think "Nasty."
    It reminds me of the Crypt Keeper honestly.

I do think she's a pretty girl,but no way for top model