Page 4 of 386 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahlen

tes
    She reminds me a mixture of Leah and kristi from ANTM 3!! for some reason i'm not into blond models!

funkalicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Faile
    I'm getting an early reese witherspoon vibe from her - plus for some reason she reminds me more of Christie from last season than cassie - its like this is what christie would have looked like if she had a SLIGHTLY smaller jaw. I think she may be surprising post makeover - if she can only last that long.
    Who's Christie? Is it Cassi your talking about??

GiseleRH
    Quote Originally Posted by Colombian_Queen
    she sorta does look like Cassie, her eyes are pretty but in these pictures she looks shocked.
    I think she's better than Cassie, I mean much better.
    Cassie looks too weak to be a model... at least I think so.

Ownlyanangel20

Cassie and Kahlen

Quote Originally Posted by GiseleRH
    I think she's better than Cassie, I mean much better.
    Cassie looks too weak to be a model... at least I think so.

Totally agree with that statement. Cassie would be an amazing model if she got treated for her bulimia...honey, if you binged/purged "only once", you still are a bulimic. She was so pretty, but there was just dead energy emanating off of her, and so her photos always came out pretty but blah.

But Kahlen, I think, is a much better "version" of Cassie. This girl has that spark in her eyes, called life, and I think she will go far.

Ryouko
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    Who's Christie? Is it Cassi your talking about??
    I think she wants to say Kristi instead of Christie. o_O

FairytaleDREAMS
    I just hope they will give her a chance and let her stay till the makeover episode (Unless they give her a shocking makeover).

Kahlen would really suit the boyish-model look

Kao
    I'm sorry, but there's not a damn thing about this girl that would let me pick her out of a crowd...

D-Love
    I think she has more confidence then Cassie and it shows in her face. I will have to root for her since she is from Oklahoma but I don't think she will go to the final four or anything. Unless she just kicks major butt in the photos shoots or starts major drama.

One of my top 5 picks. I really like the bone structure in her face and her expressive blue eyes. Her hair is very pretty, but I think a short cut would really be good. There's just something about her I like...

funkalicious
    Do you think she'll looks good in red or orangish hair? Or is her hair that colour already?