Page 384 of 386 FirstFirst ... 284334374375376377378379380381382383384385386 LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 3852

Thread: Kahlen

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar

Re: Kahlen

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2915052;
    All I know is that she's raped during her childhood years.
    She was gang raped by three of her friends, not in her childhood years. And she admited it on the Tyra Banks show, way after that cycle was done.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air;2931236;
    She was gang raped by three of her friends, not in her childhood years. And she admited it on the Tyra Banks show, way after that cycle was done.
    I'm glad I'm wrong but I'm deeply sorrowful for her. Friends? You mean friends? What kind of friends they are?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Wait, after her cycle? I have to rewatch Cycle 4 because i think I heard her talking about it during her cycle.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air;2931236;
    Yeah, I think she was drunk? And that they documented it with their camera phones or something like that. Whatever the circumstances, it's such an abhorrent thing to happen to someone. I feel her so bad. Poor Kahlen.
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

Yeah. Somebody said that to me too.
    I'll miss Alamela.

aga
    FORTified

I am not taking a position on Kahlen's assault or her partying ways, but something seems off. She likes to present herself on the show as this Oklahoma bumpkin, but then you get the rest of the story.
    • In the Cycle 4 episode she gets off the plane and marvels at the big city of Los Angeles being that she's just a simple girl from Oklahoma. Granted she may have not been to Los Angeles before, but she had been living in New York.
    • Later (either the same episode or the next one) she comments that she does not know much about “the fashion,” yet pre-show she did modeling (the picture above in the jacket is pre-show). Adding to that, she was living in New York - in NYC everybody knows about “the fashion.”
    • During her interview Kahlen said that she had never seen ANTM and after seeing her walk Tyra and the Jays laughed and said that she had seen every episode, they were pretty good-natured about it, yet I was mildly offended when they pretty much called her on it (she had left the room), but now I see where they are coming from. Again, she could have learned how to walk elsewhere, so I am not saying that she had seen the show before, but my read into what they were saying was that the walk did not come about organically.
    I'm not bashing Kahlen and of course my assertions are based on my interpretation of statements that she made. These are just interesting thoughts that have popped up in my head after watching and rewatching these episodes.
    Last edited by aga; 04-19-2008 at 06:36 PM. Reason: clarity, added a comment.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

about that last bullet, they were saying she 'would be seeing EVERY episode of ANTM this cycle with that walk' meaning they would pick her for the show
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

FORT Newbie

Kahlen is so beautiful. She will definitely go far.

Quote Originally Posted by mangomango;2934358;
    Kahlen is so beautiful. She will definitely go far.
    She's not going *anywhere* if she's left modeling for good.

Good thing she didnt win (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.