Page 380 of 386 FirstFirst ... 280330370371372373374375376377378379380381382383384385386 LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3852

Thread: Kahlen

Re: Kahlen

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong;2897189;
    Hold on, she's a rape victim? I have ever heard that before.

Yes, she said so on ANTM, but not in a big announcement. I'm curious why some are upset I posted my opinion about belated rape trauma. I've seen it in several women I know, so please don't judge my posts about this unless you've been there or know someone who is/was.

Could the poster from the UK link us to some ads that feature Kahlen? It'd be great to see. Thanks for bringing us some positive news.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2897169;
    Okay okay. I think everybody is blowing this way out of proportion. Denying those pictures are her (when to me they obviously are) and now saying that she must be rebelling because she was raped and needs help? I have no doubt in my mind that is Kahlen in the pictures and I don't even think Kahlen is rebelling in any way, shape, or form. Just because somebody gets tattoos and acts differently than they used to it does not mean they are rebelling. Yeah, Kahlen was sweet on the show. But who is to say that she isn't sweet anymore? To me it just looks like she has broken out of her shell. She doesn't look shy and timid anymore. One trashy topless picture isn't basis for needing therapy. She's expressing herself. She's having fun. I don't see why everybody is so outraged and hysterical about these pictures. If those few pictures constitute unstable mental/emotional health then I fear for a great majority of MySpace users including myself.
    I second that! God knows what people would say about me and my friends facebook pages if this is the reaction she's getting!

FORT Newbie

I think she want sympathy,so she told about rape-and-act on tyrashow.
    she is so fakeness.

Quote Originally Posted by phily693;2897010;
    I still don't understand why people think she's not modelling anymore!!! Is "Maxfactor" an American product??? Because over here in the UK she is the main girl in the "Maxfactor" advert(or commercials as you would say in America!!!)I have seen her in 2 or 3 diffferent "Maxfactor" ads!!!
    so she may not be modelling in America but she sure is in the UK and Europe!!!
    That's a very great news.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

It's Carmen Kass not Kahlen in the Max Factor ads.

they look so much alike, at first I had no idea who carmen kass was so I just googled her name and wow they look like twins.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2897739;
    they look so much alike, at first I had no idea who carmen kass was so I just googled her name and wow they look like twins.
    Mr. Jay called her the baby Carmen Kass

FORT Newbie

She's amazing she's really hot

Wasn't she raped by two guys?

thats really terrible that she was raped.
    how old was she?
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.