Thread: Kahlen

Re: Kahlen

I don't know right? I can't seem to understand why she's so rebellious and everything.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

OMG! Are those for real? Is it edited or something? What happened?

If that is her, then she is rebelling against her rape when she was younger. Sometimes the pain can take a few years to manifest itself. I've read where some rape victims start behaving in such a manner to blot out the pain.

I don't think it is her, but if it is, she needs to get help.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Let's not make it deep. I don't want to know that it's the result of her rape issue when she was a child. Oh poor Kahlen.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Regular

I still don't understand why people think she's not modelling anymore!!! Is "Maxfactor" an American product??? Because over here in the UK she is the main girl in the "Maxfactor" advert(or commercials as you would say in America!!!)I have seen her in 2 or 3 diffferent "Maxfactor" ads!!!
    so she may not be modelling in America but she sure is in the UK and Europe!!!

this is Carmen Kass, not her.
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2897089;
    this is Carmen Kass, not her.
    NO WAY!!!!! The resembleance is uncanning in the advert though!!!! I really thought it was her because of the hair and their noses are very similar too!!! Now i feel so stupid!!! Thank you for pointing that out to me or I would have looked extremely dumb!!! Not that I haven't already!!!

No, no, that's okay

and really, they really look-a-like!
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2896627;
    If that is her, then she is rebelling against her rape when she was younger. Sometimes the pain can take a few years to manifest itself. I've read where some rape victims start behaving in such a manner to blot out the pain.

I don't think it is her, but if it is, she needs to get help.
    Okay okay. I think everybody is blowing this way out of proportion. Denying those pictures are her (when to me they obviously are) and now saying that she must be rebelling because she was raped and needs help? I have no doubt in my mind that is Kahlen in the pictures and I don't even think Kahlen is rebelling in any way, shape, or form. Just because somebody gets tattoos and acts differently than they used to it does not mean they are rebelling. Yeah, Kahlen was sweet on the show. But who is to say that she isn't sweet anymore? To me it just looks like she has broken out of her shell. She doesn't look shy and timid anymore. One trashy topless picture isn't basis for needing therapy. She's expressing herself. She's having fun. I don't see why everybody is so outraged and hysterical about these pictures. If those few pictures constitute unstable mental/emotional health then I fear for a great majority of MySpace users including myself.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Hold on, she's a rape victim? I have ever heard that before.