Thread: Kahlen

FORT Newbie

Re: Kahlen

Wow, is that really Kahlen? Oh... Where's the sweet and innoncent Kahlen gone? So sad, she is one of my fav' girls in ANTM history...

But is it he for sure? I mean, in the first and the last photos you can recognize her face and everything, but the others...
    Not so sure it's her, she looks soooo different...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2891726;
    Those photos do not come as a surprise to me and I don't see the big deal either. The topless picture isn't exactly elegant but at least she is having fun and enjoying life from the looks of it. I'd rather see her happy than beaten down because a designer didn't want her look in their show. She may have been superb on the show but (UNPOPULAR OPINION APPROACHING) I honestly do not think she'd meet much success in the modeling world. She resembles Carmen Kass way too much. Except about three inches shorter and a lot less confident.
    well, I'm happy if she's having fun but I think those photos are the product of her being beaten down because of a designer. She looks so rebellious and mad. Plus, her boobies looks so big.(if that's really her)
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Newbie

over the photo is more bigger size.
    I think that's kahlen lip is same to her.

Those pictures aren't real. In some photos, she has a tattoo on her hand and on some photos, she doesn't.
    And she has a different nail color in pictures that I think are supposed to look like were from the same night.
    At least they can't be of the same person.
    Phew! Hopefully Kahlen remained classier than that topless picture, fingers crossed that's not her.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

^ Hey you're my savior. Now I'm still hopeful for my Kahlen. Thanks a lot peanut.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2894098;
    ^ Hey you're my savior. Now I'm still hopeful for my Kahlen. Thanks a lot peanut.
    Thanks! I really hope the topless picture isn't her because if it is, she's either made herself out to be something she's not all through the show, or she's changed quite a bit.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2894108;
    Thanks! I really hope the topless picture isn't her because if it is, she's either made herself out to be something she's not all through the show, or she's changed quite a bit.
    Plus,I think it's too big for my Kahlen. Your Welcome.

FORT Fanatic

It is her. The teeth are agiveaway for a start. And the tatoos are easily explained. If you look at the dates in the copyright captions on the photos, the first ones are from 2005 (with no tatoos) the later ones are from 2007/2008 showing that she has since had the tatoos put on! They're not fakes.

Oh lord, does she look rough nowadays. She does have big tits for such a skinny girl, though!
    Katarzyna/Anya for president!

Yeah, I don't think it's her boobies.