Thread: Kahlen

Naima definately is huge dissapointment...I think kahlen send that message to every friend on her myspace, like three thousand over people?

Quote Originally Posted by irreplaceable;2176463;
    I guess that is what I think is great about her. She doesn't have a unique look but she takes an awesome picture. The others might have the model look, but their photos don't match up with Kahlen's. Girl next door can still rock!
    I agree, that is great, and makes great television, but does not really transfer into the REAL modeling world. Models typically look like models, and for someone to come in and really redefine an industry, or try to change things, they are going to have to want this more than anything in the world, and quite frankly have something more to offer than what Kahlen has. Not to knock her, but she isn't really anything different, she's a beautiful sweet girl. And aside from that, I never really got the impression that this was her life long dream or anything, she didn't seem to have the melrose/danielle crazy drive and passion for the industry
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchali;2177740;
    Anyone got message from kahleen on myspace?

Hey guys My birthday is coming up its this sunday the 17th, and well i'm gonn have a party to celebrate on the 19th (not the 17th) but that tuesday at Fat Baby! (on Rivington and Essex) starting about 11:00 or so, although i'll probably be there earlier than that! please come and wish me a happy birthday! no presents please just your presence!!! surely there will be open bar at some point i'll let you know when i find out more particulars! I do know that lauren flax will be djing though!

Come celebrate me getting old with me

I love you all! take care

hope to see you there,

XOXO, K-Len

It was posted as a bulliten
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 12-17-2006 at 04:26 PM. Reason: fixed lingo (in quoted post)
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

But Kahlen takes better photos compared to Danielle and sometimes Melrose... Nevermind, we have our own opinion.

Oh sorry yeah you're right she posted it on the bulletin..
    So she invites all her fans to join her birthday celebration? what kind of celebration would she held? drink only, or what? Im asian so i dont understand western people's way to celebrate their birthday im sorry.. (I wonder how much money would kahleen spent if she invites all her fans lol)
    Thanks for the explanation

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    I guess since it's 21 and over they're all going to get drunk.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

That would be interesting..

I dont think you understand what I mean irreplaceable, I agree that Kahlen took beautiful pictures, I'm not sure you can really say better than Melrose or Danielle because all three took great pictures, and unless they did the same shoots you can't really compare... What I am saying, is that Kahlen doesn't have the look of a model, so to really make it in the industry she would have to have a real desire and drive to do this, it would have to be her life dream, something that she would do anything for... What I was saying was that you saw that sort of passion in danielle and even more so in Melrose... you could tell that she lived and breathed fashion and modelling, Kahlen didn't really seem to have that, she did seem to like it, and I truly think she wanted to win, but she didn't seem to want it enough to try to change the industry, or prove to people that although she doesn't really LOOK the part, she wants it badly enough that they should give her a chance.
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Okey......But still, go Kahlen!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82;2178592;
    I dont think you understand what I mean irreplaceable, I agree that Kahlen took beautiful pictures, I'm not sure you can really say better than Melrose or Danielle because all three took great pictures, and unless they did the same shoots you can't really compare... What I am saying, is that Kahlen doesn't have the look of a model, so to really make it in the industry she would have to have a real desire and drive to do this, it would have to be her life dream, something that she would do anything for... What I was saying was that you saw that sort of passion in danielle and even more so in Melrose... you could tell that she lived and breathed fashion and modelling, Kahlen didn't really seem to have that, she did seem to like it, and I truly think she wanted to win, but she didn't seem to want it enough to try to change the industry, or prove to people that although she doesn't really LOOK the part, she wants it badly enough that they should give her a chance.
    well, they all take strong pictures, but kahlen has lots of versatility
    as opposed to dani and melrose who have similar expressions in every picture
    but even i will admit it, they are more professional than kahlen