Page 3 of 386 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahlen

Kao
    Her look would work more darker and shorter. Being a blond makes her just look blah with her features, whereas a darker color would make her features stand out more.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I LOVE THIS GIRL. Chop the hair, darken the shade and you'll have a very unique, boyish model.

She's going to look stunning once they cut her hair and darken it. I can't wait. She really is unique.

I believe she'll be great!
    I like this girl!

I'm sorry to say that I really have feeling toward this g'irl. She doesn't excite me whatsoever and she just seems *meh*. Hopefully she can prove me wrong but until then im guessing that she is one of the first to be booted.

she sorta does look like Cassie, her eyes are pretty but in these pictures she looks shocked.
    If it's 0 degrees and it's going to be twice as cold tommorrow, how cold would it be?

I see potential but she is going to have to really make herself stand out with all of the different looks going on this time.

Oh she looks like someone! That girl....oh whats her name...she was Will Ferrels love intrest in Elf. You know!
    Anyways, she'll be second to go.

I'm getting an early reese witherspoon vibe from her - plus for some reason she reminds me more of Christie from last season than cassie - its like this is what christie would have looked like if she had a SLIGHTLY smaller jaw. I think she may be surprising post makeover - if she can only last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by _spaceoddity_
    Oh she looks like someone! That girl....oh whats her name...she was Will Ferrels love intrest in Elf. You know!
    Anyways, she'll be second to go.
    Chloe Sevgeni (sp?) THATS who....don't you see it a little? And yes I agree that she looks alot like Reese Witherspoon.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    The profile pics are not impressing me. Do you think they took the profiles before or after the groups. Because Kahlen is growing on me once again when I see all of her group photos. She needs that scruffier more tougher look, like FairytaleDreams suggested!
    beauty is only skin deep.