Page 11 of 386 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahlen

I really like Kahlen. I see somewhat of Helen Hunt in her. I really hope the judges give her a chance to blossum into some potential.

FORT Regular
    I really love this girl!!! Haha...I didn't even know who the hell she was before this show...and she charmed my pants off....she's so cool! And on top of that she really does have it going on...I can see her potential.

At first she may seem a little plain...but thats exactly what you want...someone with just enough edge and personality to make up into your fantasy.

And I must say I really loved her walk for the judges...I've been to many fashion shows and watched many...and her walk was killer....it's really got an edge...a kind of fire...and when she says she's got a walk..she means it...she owns it.

Can't wait to see how she handles herself in photographs

And ping007....Helen Hunt?? Thats not exactly the best compliment..this is a modelling competition...not America's Next Top Actress circa 1994-1997 ....lol

I hope Tyra and gang do not destroy her confidence. They need to nurture her raw talent, not criticize it into oblivion.

Compliment or not, she does resemble Helen Hunt. Carmen Kass too. And Meg Ryan. And Caroline Rhea. Anyone else?

Lesje Katerina Etlinh Lesje_Kat89's Avatar

I'm in love..

I'm in love with Kahlen! Gahhh!
    This is my very first post in this site.. and I was looking around everywhere to say something... well 'Kahlen' post seems perfect.
    My previous favorites are Elyse, Shandi, Amanda, and now, Kahlen..
    Maybe my tastes are a little stereotypical, but
    I like skinny blondies. Not saying any other models are bad,,,
    but they are all so edgyyyyy!!!
    I don't know who really look like Kahlen, but people are right,
    she does have some resemblance of Meg Ryan, who is also my fave actress!
    Ahhh~

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    I just saw the yahoo clip for the next episdoe.. there was no spoilers just the girls sitting around and Kahlen looked so good sitting on the floor. I was looking out for her, and I saw Naima, my other favourite but the minute the camera panned on Kahlen I was like WOAH.
    The girl is really really pretty, especially her eyes (and her smile) but I love the girl's sense of style. And her leather cuff.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    I just saw the yahoo clip for the next episdoe.. there was no spoilers just the girls sitting around and Kahlen looked so good sitting on the floor. I was looking out for her, and I saw Naima, my other favourite but the minute the camera panned on Kahlen I was like WOAH.
    The girl is really really pretty, especially her eyes (and her smile) but I love the girl's sense of style. And her leather cuff.
    Yes she is very pretty I knew that from the start. I'm a little disappointed about the makeover, no it is not bad at all - in fact, she looks incredibly beautiful but I was just hoping they would give her this mysterious dark look.

Oh well, I her

Astridr & FairytaleDREAMS, I was stunned by her in that clip, too! I also would have liked to see Kahlen as a brunette, but she's still a cutie. (Maybe they wanted to keep the neutral, Carmen Kass-like look and color.) She'll work the fringe; at least they didn't do something unimaginably atrocious, which is always a fear.

tes
    Can someone make a still on kahlen?! I can't watch the clip!

Kahlen is the best! I loved her from the first time I saw her promo picture, and I'm loving her still. Great personality, great look, great talent. She's going to go far, I hope to the final 5! Every time she does/says anything, I like her better. I liked her when she admitted being very nervous before the first photo shoot, when she said she has always been "one of the boys", when she was surprised to be one of the beautiful girls, etc. She's just so real. I sound nuts over her, but I just can't help it!

Her makeover is perfect...

She is really growing on me. If she continues to learn and blossom, she could seriously be final 3-5, along with Naima, Rebecca, and maybe a couple of others.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?