Thread: Kahlen

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Len
    Brittany has the funny and loud personality, but she's also pompous, and occasionally a bitch.

Yes you're right about the editing. I just haven't heard any of the eliminated girls mention Brittany as someone they like.
    That's because she is mainly friends with Keenyah and Christina, neither of whom have been eliminated yet. Kahlen may win and may qualify as Miss Congeniality, but I could easily forget about her. Hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh
    That's because she is mainly friends with Keenyah and Christina, neither of whom have been eliminated yet. Kahlen may win and may qualify as Miss Congeniality, but I could easily forget about her. Hands down.
    Yes, Keenyah and Christina. 2 girls out of the 14.

And yes there might be a few out there who'll forget about Kahlen, but looking at the number of fans she has, she won't be forgotten that quickly.
    Last edited by K-Len; 05-04-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Brittany has the funny and loud personality, but she's also pompous, and occasionally a bitch.

Yes you're right about the editing. I just haven't heard any of the eliminated girls mention Brittany as someone they like. And quite a few of them have mentioned Kahlen as a sweet girl and someone they like. I don't know how one can dispute that.
    yes but she is not bland. so you could not easily say the same thing about her. she's definately not forgettable. keenyah isn't forgettable. christina isn't forgettable. all naima has is her "edgy" haircut, otherwise she's forgettable. and kahlen just doesn't have anything special about her.

FORT Fan
    well, obviously there is something special about khalen since she's survived this long, even being picked out first the last two weeks. The judges see something in her and I totally agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests
    yes but she is not bland. so you could not easily say the same thing about her. she's definately not forgettable. keenyah isn't forgettable. christina isn't forgettable. all naima has is her "edgy" haircut, otherwise she's forgettable. and kahlen just doesn't have anything special about her.
    I said Brittany is bland looks wise, not personality-wise. Same goes for Keenyah. Christina, she might be a nice girl, but she's still bland in both aspects. I think Naima has a look that I don't see everyday, so yes, she is unique to me.

I said Brittany is bland looks wise, not personality-wise. Same goes for Keenyah. Christina, she might be a nice girl, but she's still bland in both aspects. I think Naima has a look that I don't see everyday, so yes, she is unique to me.
    ah ok. well yeah brittany is probably the lowest in the looks department. but why do you say that about keenyah? her face is anything but bland. and christina? those eyes??? she's so not bland. on naima...i think it's mostly her haircut that makes people "ooh" and "ahh" over her. i couldn't really ever imagine her in some kind of editorial.

personality wise...yeah brittany is definately the most outspoken...i think kahlen has a really fun personality by what i see...and i really do think she is pretty...maybe even model pretty at times but her height bugs me and she just has nothing special!

Why do Naima and Kahlen fans antagonize each other?

I happen to like both, but I prefer Naima.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

I like both Kahlen and Naima, I just like Kahlen more.

If I had a list:
    1. Kahlen
    2. Naima
    3. Brittany
    4. Christina/Keenyah

No problems with Naima here

I think Kahlen is not necessarily "bland" in person, but kind of average pretty girl. She photographs well though and really comes alive in pictures/walking.

Christina and Brittany are blah looks-wise. The only thing they like about Brittany's looks is that she sort of resembles a young Janice. Keenyah's only distinction is her outrageous jawline. Naima is similar to Kahlen, pretty girl in person, comes alive while walking and pictures (lately, not so much in the early ones). And as for the mohawk, we barely see it anymore, and not at all in some pics (Got Milk, Wonderbra, Envy, etc)so I'm not sure how that can account solely for her unique look.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    I think Kahlen is not necessarily "bland" in person, but kind of average pretty girl. She photographs well though and really comes alive in pictures/walking.

Christina and Brittany are blah looks-wise. The only thing they like about Brittany's looks is that she sort of resembles a young Janice. Keenyah's only distinction is her outrageous jawline. Naima is similar to Kahlen, pretty girl in person, comes alive while walking and pictures (lately, not so much in the early ones). And as for the mohawk, we barely see it anymore, and not at all in some pics (Got Milk, Wonderbra, Envy, etc)so I'm not sure how that can account solely for her unique look.
    yes adn the got milk shot was deemed sort of blah. wonderbra was horrible. but yeah they did like envy. as far as not having the mowhawk all the time...even that matted down look (which looks really bad) can be seen as "unique" compared to most girls. to put it simply: her boy hair makes her unique