Thread: Kahlen

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    No no no, I don't want her to go home yet! Don't scare me like that.

I have grown quite fond of Kahlen over these weeks. Aside from the obvious (of course she's pretty, it's a modeling show!), I dig her sense of humor and I have really been impressed with her courage since the notorious "grave" episode. I can see why she befriended so many of her fellow contestants, she just has a natural warmth and unaffected charm that is hard not to love.

I'd like to see her make it to at least the final three.
    I'm very glad to see some of Kahlen's humour in your recaps. I think her and Brittany must have been the entertainment around the house.

Oh, by the way: Any ideas on the authenticity of Kahlen's MySpace account? If it is indeed Kahlen, I have to say she has awesome taste in music and seems like someone I could easily be close friends with - or at least drink myself silly with while listening to My Morning Jacket
    I'm pretty sure it's authentic. Some of her friends on MySpace are from Oklahoma. She seems to be an indie chick who likes going to concerts and doing crazy antics while drunk (Just check out the photo below). She's perfect!

Last edited by K-Len; 05-04-2005 at 09:40 AM.

tes
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I hope Kahlen goes home tonight. *crosses fingers*

Anyone with me?

And your saying this in a Kahlen thread..haha..ofcourse we don't want to see Kahlen go home..maybe right after she wins then it's a different story!
    miss those Ann days to!

Quote Originally Posted by tes
    And your saying this in a Kahlen thread..haha..ofcourse we don't want to see Kahlen go home..maybe right after she wins then it's a different story!
    miss those Ann days to!
    As we've pointed out several times here, our contestant threads are NOT strictly limited to fans and people who like them. They're for all comments regarding that contestant, good and bad.

Please respect other members' opinions, as you would have them respect your own opinion, whether you agree or disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran
    Her sliced dimples and slender jaw line help differentiate her from some of the conventionally pretty girls like Rebecca and Cassie. Plus, her first promo picks weren't that great, so most of us didn't get a good first impression.

That is so true. Her promo pictures were boring. She looked like any other pretty girl at the mall. Her shots from the show have been in a different league. As much as I love Naima's look (and her personality), she can't seem to pose from the neck up, whereas Kahlen gives great face in addition to having an amazing ability to inhabit her character in a shoot. From the previews, I never would have guessed that about her.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Some screencaps

The goober! (Thanks to SnowflakeGirl for the Mentos idea):

Getting up close and personal with Bam Bam the bear:

Kahlen's quirky dancing:

Happiness:

Kahlen looks so cute, even in night vision:

From the insider videos:

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    Kahlen said that she would make Naima get eaten. thats not very nice haha

In Anderson's Funhouse! CrazyForKahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Len
    Kahlen looks so cute, even in night vision
    Out of context that's such a "STALKER" thing to say

But thanks for the caps

FORT Fogey
    I really don't understand why this little girl is still on the show. She is so generic and non-memorble. When I go over the girls that are left I always forget her face. I have to look at screencaps and even then, I see her as a young ingenue, NOT a model. If she was 6 feet tall then maybe it would be different, but she's only 5'8" and unfortunately photographs much shorter.

I also hope she's sent packing tonight.

I disagree. I think she has a lot of charisma. Add that to the fact that she seems to have an instinct for posing, as well as a great walk, and she is a very appealing (potential) winner. (No spoiler info there, just my specualtion).
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I really like Kahlen I hope she wins this year.