Page 10 of 386 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahlen

I really like her on the Alien Shoot pics on the other thread. This girl's got potential!

FORT Fanatic
    She's one of those who impressed me a LOT more in the show than she did in those first promo pictures.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    *Jumps on bandwagon*
    My unexpected favourite. But I definately am rooting for her after seeing the premiere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I loved that. I thought Kahlen was cute from the beginning, but after seeing her on tv, she's become my favorite this season.
    Yeah I thought she was so adorable there too! But did Tyra kinda roll her eyes? lol

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    The girl is natural in every sense of the word!

After watching the premiere 2 more times (I was kind of bored.. ), I love Kahlen.. especially the spunk in her walk!!

I also really like what Jay pointed out-- that when you have a girl doesn't know what she's doing, there's the potential to teach her so much more. I really hope Kahlen does well!

Oh but during her walk, J. had a really weird expression on his face- did he like it or not? It sort of looked like he did, but sort of looked like he didn't

I got the impression that he was impressed with her aggressive walk and attitude, and that she's someone he can work with to refine it a bit.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Nothing stands out to me about Kahlen (except her name .) She reminds me of pre-makeover Catie (C2.) I dont see her going very far .
    I thought I was looking at Catie for a sec, very weird. Hope she doesn't start at the makeover, that would be too deja vu
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

In the preview for next week, it shows her wiping her eye while in the haircutting chair. Let's hope it's a stray lock of hair and not a tear of resentment or else her chances of being ANTM are in jeopardy.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Aww... if this girl turns out to be like Catie I'd just be really disappointed! I didnt get the Catie vibes from her and I dont really see the resemblance at all. I think she's really gorgeous .. while Catie was kinda blah to me

Tearing is kinda expected I guess for a girl like her to go through major changes in her looks. Afterall, she said she only gets 3 tv channels, probably doesnt experiment much with hair.

I don't think she needs much of a makeover. I suppose short would be cute on her, but I would like to see a shaped-up long cut. I can't wait to see more of her!