Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina

Kao
    She reminds me of a sorority girl right at home at a frat party....you can see them a dime a dozen where I'm at. Just another generic pretty girl, but I might change my mind depending on how she photographs.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Adrianne was her name...yes she does look like her. just a more "stricter", and not to be rude "Scarier" Adrianne.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Xtina is very ugly to me (based on the pictures)! I guess I'll have to reorder my elimination list!

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    Adrianne was her name...yes she does look like her. just a more "stricter", and not to be rude "Scarier" Adrianne.
    Ahhh yes! Thanks for the memory jog, So!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Admitted Reality Junkie

I've been holding out....

Okay, I 've been trying to decide whether or not to post this because I don't want to sound like sour grapes, but I auditioned with Christina in Houston. We had made it to a call back round and there were girls there from all-over...of course even though they told us to be there at 2p.m. we had to sit and wait for hours at a time. So during the 2-3 hours we waited in a hotel ballroom all the girls started talking...this was the most annoying girl I had ever met. She name dropped about 1,000 times...saying how she knew Justin Timberlake had cheated on Britney Spears, because it was with her friend, hoe she and Nick Lachey used to "kick it." How she had just seen Jessica Simpson the day before when she was buying 5 more Juicy Couture tops in Neiman Marcus and on and on and on... She also kept saying how she was so old and still in school because she used to travel all over the world modeling and how she used to only weigh a 108 pounds when she was really big into modeling...and how she had to hurry home to Florida for a photoshoot the next day...i mean I could go on forever telling you the stories this girl told us...you know the type, making herself seem way cooler than she really is... After the short audition only three of the girls were asked to stay and she and I were two of them. I did my one on one with the casting directors and then left...after I didn't hear anything, I figured I wasn't going on to the semi's i LA, but I was praying that if anybody wasn't she wasn't...you can only imagine the horror when I saw her face on the promo....it will be interesting to see how she portrays herself on the show....
    You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

I'm sorry you didn't make it, krob. She probably gave them more of a drama vibe, especially if she really is the annoying, name-dropper type. They always seem to acst about half the show with what I think of as "throw-aways" - girls who aren't really the most talented or have a ton of potential, but who are there for the sake of "good TV."

I just don't like her look, anyway.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Couture Connoisseur
    She looks like a much less attractive version of Marcia Cross

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by krob
    Okay, I 've been trying to decide whether or not to post this because I don't want to sound like sour grapes, but I auditioned with Christina in Houston. We had made it to a call back round and there were girls there from all-over...of course even though they told us to be there at 2p.m. we had to sit and wait for hours at a time. So during the 2-3 hours we waited in a hotel ballroom all the girls started talking...this was the most annoying girl I had ever met. She name dropped about 1,000 times...saying how she knew Justin Timberlake had cheated on Britney Spears, because it was with her friend, hoe she and Nick Lachey used to "kick it." How she had just seen Jessica Simpson the day before when she was buying 5 more Juicy Couture tops in Neiman Marcus and on and on and on... She also kept saying how she was so old and still in school because she used to travel all over the world modeling and how she used to only weigh a 108 pounds when she was really big into modeling...and how she had to hurry home to Florida for a photoshoot the next day...i mean I could go on forever telling you the stories this girl told us...you know the type, making herself seem way cooler than she really is... After the short audition only three of the girls were asked to stay and she and I were two of them. I did my one on one with the casting directors and then left...after I didn't hear anything, I figured I wasn't going on to the semi's i LA, but I was praying that if anybody wasn't she wasn't...you can only imagine the horror when I saw her face on the promo....it will be interesting to see how she portrays herself on the show....
    Looks like I read her vibe right.

She's pretty, she does have a long head but I think her hairstyle accentuates this feature. A hair makeover could make a world of difference.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Aw, Krob, I'm sorry... It would have been great to see a fellow FORTer on TV. Anyway, I also get that vibe from her that she is one of those narcissistic types. I'm not into her at all... I really don't want her to go far either.