Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 646474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Christina

Quote Originally Posted by Red_shoes View Post
    Passport Models , the same agency with Brittany and Lluvy ~
    Here is the site :
    http://passportmodels.com/
    >

?? Why would they use these internet available photos? I know Brittany is with NEXT LA...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_shoes View Post
    Passport Models , the same agency with Brittany and Lluvy ~
    Here is the site :
    http://passportmodels.com/
    I'm not impressed with passport models. They seem like a very cheap operation that won't be around in a few years (if that). Seriously, to put the ANTM photos in their online portfolio is insane. It's like they are only trying to cash in on their reality show contestant status.

Any agency worth their salt, would immediately have the girls re-shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    I'm not impressed with passport models. They seem like a very cheap operation that won't be around in a few years (if that). Seriously, to put the ANTM photos in their online portfolio is insane. It's like they are only trying to cash in on their reality show contestant status.

Any agency worth their salt, would immediately have the girls re-shot.
    That agency is confusing, Lluvy has tons of non-antm shots in her profile.

I think they are working on Brittanys and Christinas profiles.
    Im thinking they want to establish one models portfolio before working on the next (it seems that way because some links on the website arent even activated yet)

FORT Fanatic
    This is not a top agency. It has few models and none of them are top. Plus most of them don't have the look, including Lluvy. BTW, What jobs has it helped them with?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV1224 View Post
    This is not a top agency. It has few models and none of them are top. Plus most of them don't have the look, including Lluvy. BTW, What jobs has it helped them with?

Yeah, that's what I figured. I really don't understand why these girls don't do their research and find out who the top agencies are in their city of choice. Christina has a great look, though she needs to be very careful about the overuse of tanning beds.

Maybe it's the best they could get, but somehow I doubt it. Now, they will end up wasting another year of their career waiting for the work that doesn't come in because the agency has no clout.

I have a feeling that Michelle has signed with the wrong agency as well. Live and learn I guess.

aga
    FORTified
    Now I know that the Cycle 4 girls were dumber than a box of rocks but hopefully they were smart enough to research the agencies before they signed if they got multiple offers. My guess is that the agencies were not beating down their doors.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

i love christina, plain -n- simple, look at my avy!

FORT Fanatic
    If you want to be successful sign with a top agency that has a good reputation.

If a top agency wanted Christina I am sure she would have signed with them though.
    If she was 10 years younger and didn't tan, she could definately make it big time.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV1224 View Post
    If you want to be successful sign with a top agency that has a good reputation.
    You're assuming that it was their choice who they signed with. I'd imagine the top agencies didn't want THEM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.