Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina

Quote Originally Posted by czarina
    Really? You think Rebecca is strange looking? Keenyah? Brita? Brittany? Even though she is gone...A few of the others as well...

I think Naima and Christina are the two oddest ones of the bunch...same as Amanda last year. Well, I forgot Michelle. Michelle is weird in a different way :p
    Okay you got me Brittany and Rebecca are pretty normal looking (ie: not odd) But I noticed that you left Lluvy off your list of people you thought were odd lookin...come on she looks like some sort of alien horse :deadhorse

FORT Regular
    Yeah I forgot lluvy-but I dont like her so :p

(well, she looked cute to begin with, but her photos were terrible for me.

when i initially looked at christina's pictures on the website, i thought she looked disgraceful. over the last two episodes, my perception on her has changed SIGNIFICANTLY. in fact, shes in my top 4. i think her long oval face is very unique, she's tall, & has somewhat strange eyes but theres something special about them. SO FAR, she looks STUNNING in the photographs, PARTICULARLY the alien one. her eyes,and the makeup are incredibly beautiful. theres something about her, that i believe will allow her to go far...and i just dont know what it is yet. although, im sad to say that she is 24 and fairly old =\. hopefully this wont be a hugeeee factor. lastly, she looks greaaat on camera. shes definitly on my list

oh, and to those who say she's oddly unique, look at many other models with wide eyes, or large forheads and whatnot, .. thats what makes them special. i wish her the best of luck ;d and look forward to seeing her in her photoshoots!
    Go Kahlen, Tatiana, Christina, & Rebecca!

In the alien shoot christina looked fierce. but when i looked closely through the make-up christina looked blank-faced. the make-up is what made her shot so fierce.

That was what they said about Norelle too...

Her mouth seems to small, and it doesn't fit with her eyes.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I remember watching this clip on UPN and Tyra mentioned that "Christina has a very in look right now, she looks like the girls on Vogue" - I most definitely don't see it!

What girls on Vogue? She then described the girls that had "Big eyes and small chin/mouth" - To me that sounds like the doll girls like Gemma W but they definitely don't look like Christina.

*sigh*

the alien shot made me think way diff about this girl. she really looks like she could be a model. her body is amazing, her pose was great. she did really well

Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    In the alien shoot christina looked fierce. but when i looked closely through the make-up christina looked blank-faced. the make-up is what made her shot so fierce.
    WoW I didn't see it, thanks for appointing it. I totally agree with you, no effort whatsoever. I'm guessing that the next photo shoot has a lot to do with the natural beauty and the face expressions. We'll see!

I really think her eyes are somewhat something that might help her. I mean, a lot of models can't pull that wide-eyed innocent expression off like she can. Like Shandi, for example. In the last round of beauty shots, she had that trouble with looking intense, and here Christina already has that without much effort.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by masterorange
    I really think her eyes are somewhat something that might help her. I mean, a lot of models can't pull that wide-eyed innocent expression off like she can. Like Shandi, for example. In the last round of beauty shots, she had that trouble with looking intense, and here Christina already has that without much effort.
    Gemma Ward has a wide-eyed innocent look. Christina has a crazy-eyes look. She looks intense - like a serial killer. I, personally, wouldn't stay long on a picture she is in. I just don't see her appeal at all.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.