Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    God her eyes are creepy. She looks like she wants to kill us all. And...okay look at that alien picture. Seriously, this chick's head is massive. It looks like a frigging pumpkin stuck on top of a pitchfork.

She looks alot like norelle the more i see her, just compare norelle's ford mustang shot and her alien's take over manhattan shot! Even the make up is almost simillar!

She reminds me of somene, can't remember who.

I don't know about this one. There's soemthing that doesn't do it for me. Nice alien pic though.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    God her eyes are creepy. She looks like she wants to kill us all. And...okay look at that alien picture. Seriously, this chick's head is massive. It looks like a frigging pumpkin stuck on top of a pitchfork.

Oh man...will she ever take a shot where her eyes don't look psychotic?!?

FORT Regular
    I like her. I tend to like the weird looking ones more though. Weird or unique-my favorite so far is Naima, who is unique looking as well. I think Christina could take some very striking pictures.
    I am surprised I like Rebecca just because she is more "ordinary" looking haha.

^ personally I feel that ALL the girls this season are weird looking and christina just happens to be my favourite out of the weirdos I guess *shRug*

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GiaPet24
    ^ personally I feel that ALL the girls this season are weird looking and christina just happens to be my favourite out of the weirdos I guess *shRug*
    Really? You think Rebecca is strange looking? Keenyah? Brita? Brittany? Even though she is gone...A few of the others as well...

I think Naima and Christina are the two oddest ones of the bunch...same as Amanda last year. Well, I forgot Michelle. Michelle is weird in a different way :p

When I say weird, strange, or odd, to me thats a huge compliment :p (I have had people flip on me for saying someone looks odd or unique-trust me, its said with jealously :p I hate looking ordinary, I would rather look unique even if people thought I looked freaky)

I don't see how Naima looks "weird" aside from her hair.

FORT Regular
    Really? I think her face is very unique. Much more than some of the other commercial girls. Oh well

Well it certainly is striking, but it's not an uncommon look outside North America. I think Christina looks weird, and not in a good way. I just think Naima is uniquely beautiful.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate