Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina

The alien shot came out fine (we all know why) but the topless one is ! I don't see any potential in this girl. I won't be mad if she's eliminated next.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by starlette01350
    I think one of the reasons that her alien shot came out as well as it did is because the dramatic make-up around her eyes camoflouged her scary stare. I still think she is too pointy and scary to be a model, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    Actually, starlette, she still had the crazy scare-stare going on but it kind of worked with the alien theme. It won't work with anything else, I don't think. Still don't get her appeal at all.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I love this. She has perfect looks for this kind of shoot.

Gorgeous

I really like the dark hair.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    I love this. She has perfect looks for this kind of shoot.

You're right. The makeup accentuated the bug eyes and overall gave a nice effect.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I just don't see anything special about her. In fact, I think she isn't model material

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I just don't see anything special about her. In fact, I think she isn't model material
    Hmm, I tend to agree. I mean Christina will look like a model when she is hidden behind fierce outfits and extreme makeup (like this photoshoot) but without it she really looks different. I mean in her topless photo she looked more like a desperate hoursewife (i mean that literally) then a model

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    I like her a lot and think she is very model-esque. She has features that many dont, a bigger forehead, big eyes. And as for Nigel's commewnt that she has zero sex appeal, he should her topless photo, because that was sexy as hell.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    Hmm, I tend to agree. I mean Christina will look like a model when she is hidden behind fierce outfits and extreme makeup (like this photoshoot) but without it she really looks different. I mean in her topless photo she looked more like a desperate hoursewife (i mean that literally) then a model
    You are right, the reason she pulled that alien photoshoot was the way they did her eye makeup - it was all around her eyes that it made them look bigger and so her face didn't appear as long as it really was.

I can tolerate no neck girls, big round faces but I never found long faces beautiful

What did you say, Simon? krstlfethr's Avatar
    I might be the only one who sees this resemblance, but doesn't Christina look like Amy (the girl who gets turned into a rat) from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Her name is Elizabethe Anne Allen. I can't figure it out, but she reminds me so strongly of someone else. It's driving me crazy trying to figure out who, and this girl is the closest I can think of.

Elizabeth Anne Allen
    "[t]he soul is the effect and instrument of political anatomy: the soul is the prison of the body."
    -Foucault