Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

She looks good!

I think Brittany is pretty, no doubt. But there is just something about her facial structure that does not scream model. To me, she is a prettier version of Lara Flynn Boyle...Her look is commercial, not high fashion. Which is okay as she could make a lot of money using her sex appeal to sell products. There is just something about her face...it is too long and too full, it doesn't mesh with the usual "pin-head" look of most runway models.

Although she's been at alot of red carpet/event arrivals, the only modelling she's done since the show has been at the SF Fashion Week this past August and in the Megan show for the LA Fashion Week last week. She was also a contestant on the Bravo's "Battle of the Network Reality Stars," but no modelling. Shame really.>

She did a great gig in South Africa for Von Dutch and something for the new Carlos Santana shoe line in Vegas as well. She'll be on Love, Inc in the next two weeks, and back on the Tyra show sometime soon.

I saw Ann in a Target ad today!

Quote Originally Posted by madreBella
    Although she's been at alot of red carpet/event arrivals, the only modelling she's done since the show has been at the SF Fashion Week this past August and in the Megan show for the LA Fashion Week last week. She was also a contestant on the Bravo's "Battle of the Network Reality Stars," but no modelling. Shame really.>

She did a great gig in South Africa for Von Dutch and something for the new Carlos Santana shoe line in Vegas as well. She'll be on Love, Inc in the next two weeks, and back on the Tyra show sometime soon.

I saw Ann in a Target ad today!
    To me Brittany is doing big things. She has an agency and she's more successful than the runnerup. She's really in the limelight right now. She's tall slim and defiantely rocks the runway.

FORT Fan
    Another hopefull winner that isn't successful...We've had dozens of these. Fans wishing these contestants with potential would win but they don't. And yet they are not getting any jobs. i.e. Kahlen. Everyone said Kahlen would be big. But what has she done besides her portfolio?

Another hopefull winner that isn't successful...We've had dozens of these. Fans wishing these contestants with potential would win but they don't. And yet they are not getting any jobs. i.e. Kahlen. Everyone said Kahlen would be big. But what has she done besides her portfolio?>

Brittany's outdoing Kahlen 10 fold. Part of the problem is that a lot of the girls are just not tall enough, 5'8" is the minimum, but the runway is really all about 5'9 1/2"+

Brittany (along with Janice) at a party to celebrate the release of Iman's new book, "The Beauty of Color", hosted by Eva Mendes at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on November 10, 2005 in Hollywood, California. Link to all pics at GettyImages.

I'd love to see a blonde Brittany! She looks lovely in the last pic!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I would prefer her with pitch black hair...And more makeup...She looks so greasy in those pictures...
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan
    I would prefer her with pitch black hair...And more makeup...She looks so greasy in those pictures...
    And thin and .... drunk.