Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

Her hair would be turned black i guess.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    I predict that they chop it all off and spike it to try to give her some edge.

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    Hmm, yes I think black would be good. madreBella is right, red would not work.

Jet black would be kind of cool. Opposite of Amanda's crazy yellow from last season.

I think they might go for some blonde streaks like they did with Ann, which I don't think would look too great ..

--

On another note, Brittany looks gorgeous in the teaser. The UPN pics I think are alright but here she looks like a completely different person, and much more natural:

She reminds me of Ali Landry here.
    Last edited by baby_wipes; 02-17-2005 at 04:38 PM.

Baby Wipes, She does like beautiful in that photo! She reminds of of Jenipher (C2) there as well.

ETA: Is that teaser on TV or on the Internet? (If Internet, where can I watch it?)

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Baby Wipes, She does like beautiful in that photo! She reminds of of Jenipher (C2) there as well.

ETA: Is that teaser on TV or on the Internet? (If Internet, where can I watch it?)
    It's at the UPN homepage (www.upn.com) on the left side near the bottom titled "Top Model 4 Teaser"

Please don't let Tyra turn all the brunettes into blondes. For a person who spent the last ten years escaping from her blonde roots (literally!), the whole "go blonde" routine makes no sense whatsoever. Especially if you have such beautiful hair as Brittany does.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Aww... I love your dark hair, geek the girl, but mine is black, and I spent years wishing it blonde. There must be no such thing as a universe where people feel right in their hair, but I think all colors are pretty and most generally do look best in what they're born with - natural brunettes, especially. I know the makeovers go for drama, but some of the past ones still puzzle me. For the sake of justice, I hope no one is Wendy Peppered this time.

My perspective on Brittany is Turn her into a platina blond a chop of the hair, very short a la Annie Lenox!